    However, if I delete a message, then view it in the "Trash", it shows up
    correctly.
    Thanks for input
    Vagabond Inc, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Vagabond Inc

    Moz Champion Guest

    Vagabond Inc wrote:

    > Maybe, I am missing somthing in the settings, but I have searched on a
    > couple of occasions.
    > Any mail that I receive contain html/and or graphics, does not show the
    > graphics. As far as I can tell everthing is set as it should be.
    > However, if I delete a message, then view it in the "Trash", it shows up
    > correctly.
    > Thanks for input

    View Menu

    Select Display Attachments Inline

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Vagabond Inc

    Vagabond Inc Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Vagabond Inc wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe, I am missing somthing in the settings, but I have searched on a
    >> couple of occasions.
    >> Any mail that I receive contain html/and or graphics, does not show
    >> the graphics. As far as I can tell everthing is set as it should be.
    >> However, if I delete a message, then view it in the "Trash", it shows
    >> up correctly.
    >> Thanks for input

    > View Menu
    >
    > Select Display Attachments Inline

    No, still doesn't help. As I said, it shows up correctly in the trash
    can, all very stange. By the way, This is on xp pro, latest thunderbird.
    Thanks
    Vagabond Inc, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Vagabond Inc

    Brian Guest

    Vagabond Inc wrote:
    > Maybe, I am missing somthing in the settings, but I have searched on a
    > couple of occasions.
    > Any mail that I receive contain html/and or graphics, does not show the
    > graphics. As far as I can tell everthing is set as it should be.
    > However, if I delete a message, then view it in the "Trash", it shows up
    > correctly.
    > Thanks for input

    View >> Message Body As ?? Although that doesn't seem like it would
    only affect your Inbox and not the Trash.

    --
    Brian
    Brian, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Vagabond Inc

    Moz Champion Guest

    Vagabond Inc wrote:

    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >
    >> Vagabond Inc wrote:
    >>
    >>> Maybe, I am missing somthing in the settings, but I have searched on
    >>> a couple of occasions.
    >>> Any mail that I receive contain html/and or graphics, does not show
    >>> the graphics. As far as I can tell everthing is set as it should be.
    >>> However, if I delete a message, then view it in the "Trash", it shows
    >>> up correctly.
    >>> Thanks for input

    >> View Menu
    >>
    >> Select Display Attachments Inline
    >>

    > No, still doesn't help. As I said, it shows up correctly in the trash
    > can, all very stange. By the way, This is on xp pro, latest thunderbird.
    > Thanks

    Well, lets see if its the message content themselves.
    My email address is
    send me an email with your email address and I shall send you a message
    with images embedded within it, and you can then state in the group how
    that message appears to you.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Sep 10, 2004
  6. Vagabond Inc

    Vagabond Inc Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Vagabond Inc wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:

    >>> View Menu
    >>>
    >>> Select Display Attachments Inline
    >>>

    >> No, still doesn't help. As I said, it shows up correctly in the trash
    >> can, all very stange. By the way, This is on xp pro, latest thunderbird.
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Well, lets see if its the message content themselves.
    > My email address is
    > send me an email with your email address and I shall send you a message
    > with images embedded within it, and you can then state in the group how
    > that message appears to you.

    I tried the above, but got back message saying to post to the newsgroup.
    I am still having this problem. What is even stranger is that if I
    forward a message to myself, the forwarded message shows up correctly.
    It's like thunderbird is thinking that it can't display html initially.
    Vagabond Inc, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Vagabond Inc

    Vagabond Inc Guest

    Ah, I see the problem. If a message is marked as junk,
    it won't download the graphics.

    Vagabond Inc, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Vagabond Inc

    Moz Champion Guest

    Vagabond Inc wrote:

    > Ah, I see the problem. If a message is marked as junk,
    > it won't download the graphics.
    >
    > Vagabond Inc wrote:
    >
    >> Moz Champion wrote:

    >>> Well, lets see if its the message content themselves.
    >>> My email address is
    >>> send me an email with your email address and I shall send you a
    >>> message with images embedded within it, and you can then state in the
    >>> group how that message appears to you.
    >>>

    >> I tried the above, but got back message saying to post to the newsgroup.
    >> I am still having this problem. What is even stranger is that if I
    >> forward a message to myself, the forwarded message shows up correctly.
    >> It's like thunderbird is thinking that it can't display html initially.

    Is

    Select Display Atttachments Inline checked or not?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Sep 16, 2004
  9. Vagabond Inc

    John Carson Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:
    > Vagabond Inc wrote:
    >
    >> Ah, I see the problem. If a message is marked as junk,
    >> it won't download the graphics.
    >>
    >> Vagabond Inc wrote:

    >>> I tried the above, but got back message saying to post to the newsgroup.
    >>> I am still having this problem. What is even stranger is that if I
    >>> forward a message to myself, the forwarded message shows up correctly.
    >>> It's like thunderbird is thinking that it can't display html initially.

    > Is
    >
    > Select Display Atttachments Inline checked or not?

    I think you neeed to go to the Tools, Options, Menu and click on the
    Advanced Icon, there is a box there that is ticked by default and you
    need to untick it is " Block loading of remote images....." If you turn
    this off the images will show except for those the program sees as Junk.
    All you have to do for those is click on the "Not Junk" icon and the
    images will show.

    Great work on the developers but a bit confusing until you work it out..
    John Carson, Sep 19, 2004
  10. Vagabond Inc

    Mortimer

    Joined: