    in daily use with no modifications. TB works fine in my WinXP machines.
    I removed and reinstalled TB -no help. Checked and rechecked the settings.
    What to do ?
    PTM, Apr 30, 2007

  2. PTM

    PTM Guest

    PTM wrote:
    > Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 goes down when I try to move messages from one
    > folder to another. It is enough to pick a message and move the cursor
    > one millimeter.
    > IMAP server, Zenwalk linux 4.40. First everything worked fine, then
    > suddenly I got this problem with all the users of this PC. The PC was
    > in daily use with no modifications. TB works fine in my WinXP machines.
    > I removed and reinstalled TB -no help. Checked and rechecked the settings.
    > What to do ?

    PTM: I had the problem for about a week and now it is gone !
    I wrote the message and sent it. Got a message window telling that there
    is an upgrade to 1.5.0.10. I Left it install, rebooted and tested.
    Everything OK. Thanks !
    (I have no idea, if the upgrade was built for this problem, but anyhow:
    thanks to everyone, who has been working with Mozilla)
    PTM, Apr 30, 2007