    I'm just a new Fiewfox fan. Is Thunderbird good? Why? I've been pretty
    happy with yahoo mail. My Lady uses Eudora, as I used to, which I
    like, tho it's not web mail accessible (easily) from the road.

    avalanche, Nov 17, 2004

  2. avalanche

    CNDA Guest

    I switched from Outlook Express to Thunderbird but found out that it's
    not friendly to Hotmail, so after I unistalled it I couldn't get in OE
    anymore from the toolbar.

    César.

    CNDA, Nov 17, 2004

  3. avalanche

    Posco Guest

    CNDA wrote:
    > I switched from Outlook Express to Thunderbird but found out that it's
    > not friendly to Hotmail, so after I unistalled it I couldn't get in OE
    > anymore from the toolbar.
    >
    > César.

    I too switched from OE to Thunderbird about 6 weeks ago. I use hotmail
    popper from http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/ and have had no problems at
    all with hotmail, it even checks the junk mail folder (to check it
    hasn't caught anything it shouldn't). I also use Thunderbird for 2
    hotmail accounts with no problems.

    Posco

    Posco, Nov 17, 2004
  4. CNDA wrote:
    > I switched from Outlook Express to Thunderbird but found out that it's
    > not friendly to Hotmail, so after I unistalled it I couldn't get in OE
    > anymore from the toolbar.
    >
    > César.
    >

    > "avalanche" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I'm just a new Fiewfox fan. Is Thunderbird good? Why? I've been pretty
    >>happy with yahoo mail. My Lady uses Eudora, as I used to, which I
    >>like, tho it's not web mail accessible (easily) from the road.

    There are a couple of free tools that will allow you to access Hotmail
    in TB. One such is Mr. Postman:

    http://mrpostman.sourceforge.net/

    If you choose not to give TB another try, open OE and make it the
    default email client.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 17, 2004
  5. avalanche

    Pun Krocker Guest

    On this day, 17/11/2004 19:16, CNDA said the following:
    > I switched from Outlook Express to Thunderbird but found out that it's
    > not friendly to Hotmail, so after I unistalled it I couldn't get in OE
    > anymore from the toolbar.
    >
    > César.

    I have never had any trouble with Hotmail, I first used Mr Postman and
    then switched to Hotmail Popper (2.1.0), both work with no problems at
    all, what method did you use for your Hotmail?

    Cheers

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."

    Pun Krocker, Nov 18, 2004
  6. avalanche

    CNDA Guest

    I didn't use any of the methods you guys describe, I just added my
    regular accounts but couldn't do the same with Hotmail. I'll make a note
    of your suggestions and recommendations.

    Other than that, I like "Firefox" a whole lot.

    Thank you all guys.

    CNDA

    CNDA, Nov 20, 2004