Thunderbird filters "active" but not "active"

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=, May 14, 2005.

  1. I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything works
    well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?

    --
    Thanks in advance

    Rafa³ £o¿yñski
     
    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=, May 14, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=

    Doug G Guest

    Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:

    > I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything works
    > well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?
    >


    A filter at the top of the list may be acting on incoming mail before
    the filters below it. Try rearranging the filter list.
     
    Doug G, May 14, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. These filters are not conflicted.
    Rearanging doas not work unfortunately.

    Rafal



    Doug G napisa³(a)/wrote:
    > Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >
    >> I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything works
    >> well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?
    >>

    >
    > A filter at the top of the list may be acting on incoming mail before
    > the filters below it. Try rearranging the filter list.
     
    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=, May 15, 2005
    #3
  4. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=

    Moz Champion Guest

    Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    > These filters are not conflicted.
    > Rearanging doas not work unfortunately.
    >
    > Rafal
    >
    >
    >
    > Doug G napisa³(a)/wrote:
    >
    >> Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >>
    >>> I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything
    >>> works well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?
    >>>

    >>
    >> A filter at the top of the list may be acting on incoming mail before
    >> the filters below it. Try rearranging the filter list.


    Are the filters activated on the same account these messages come in on?

    If you are using the global inbox for example, the filters must be
    listed there, not in the account inbox

    A filter on one account wont apply to a second account
     
    Moz Champion, May 17, 2005
    #4
  5. I have three eMail servers and one Local folder.
    Everynew eMail goes to the Local folder. Where I should define these
    filters?
    1. On eMail account?
    2. On Local folder?

    Pozdrawiam

    Rafa³ £o¿yñski



    Moz Champion napisa³(a)/wrote:
    > Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >
    >> These filters are not conflicted.
    >> Rearanging doas not work unfortunately.
    >>
    >> Rafal
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Doug G napisa³(a)/wrote:
    >>
    >>> Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything
    >>>> works well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>> A filter at the top of the list may be acting on incoming mail before
    >>> the filters below it. Try rearranging the filter list.

    >
    >
    > Are the filters activated on the same account these messages come in on?
    >
    > If you are using the global inbox for example, the filters must be
    > listed there, not in the account inbox
    >
    > A filter on one account wont apply to a second account
     
    =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=, May 17, 2005
    #5
  6. =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Rafa=B3_=A3o=BFy=F1ski?=

    Moz Champion Guest

    Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    > I have three eMail servers and one Local folder.
    > Everynew eMail goes to the Local folder. Where I should define these
    > filters?
    > 1. On eMail account?
    > 2. On Local folder?
    >
    > Pozdrawiam
    >
    > Rafa³ £o¿yñski
    >
    >
    >
    > Moz Champion napisa³(a)/wrote:
    >
    >> Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >>
    >>> These filters are not conflicted.
    >>> Rearanging doas not work unfortunately.
    >>>
    >>> Rafal
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Doug G napisa³(a)/wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Rafa³ £o¿yñski wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> I use 4 filters and every filter has "active" status. Everything
    >>>>> works well manually but automaticall not. Why? What should I change?
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> A filter at the top of the list may be acting on incoming mail
    >>>> before the filters below it. Try rearranging the filter list.

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Are the filters activated on the same account these messages come in on?
    >>
    >> If you are using the global inbox for example, the filters must be
    >> listed there, not in the account inbox
    >>
    >> A filter on one account wont apply to a second account


    Where the messages come in, the local folders inbox

    for some reason I cant reply directly to your posts, I have to write the
    message elsewhere and copy/paste


    You have specified ISO 8859-2 as the font, and are sending in 8 bit
    characters
    I dont even have a listing for ISO 8858-2 tho I do have a ISO 8859-1
     
    Moz Champion, May 18, 2005
    #6
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jakob Borg

    Newsgroup filters in Thunderbird?

    Jakob Borg, Jul 25, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    526
    Jakob Borg
    Jul 25, 2004
  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3VzaGls?=
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    745
    Wayne
    Feb 16, 2006
  3. [blu|shark]

    Canon: EF filters = EF-S filters?

    [blu|shark], Jan 22, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    2,508
    Steve
    Jan 28, 2004
  4. UBEST
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    24,786
    bmille6
    Mar 24, 2008
  5. peter
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    900
    peter
    Dec 13, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page