    I don't want my Yahoo mail cleared. That means I can't access old mail
    on Yahoo while away.

    Brad

    Avalanche, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Avalanche

    Ian Anderson Guest

    On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:48:26 -0400, Avalanche
    <> wrote:

    >I set up YPOPS to retrieve POP mail from my Yahoo acct. Seemed/seems
    >to work. But now when I use Thunderbird to get my Yahoo mail, the
    >mail is no longer in Yahoo. I don't think it did this at first, but it
    >started today. Maybe I changed some setting, like a "Leave mail on
    >server" option, if there is one.
    >
    >Does Tbird have to do this? Or is it a Yahoo action? Or something to
    >do with YPOPS?

    I don't think it will be a Yahoo action and I don't have any idea about
    Tbird having never used it sorry, but check Ypops\Email
    Preferences\Receiving Email, there are some selections there that could be
    tried to make sure email is being left on the Yahoo mail server.
    For example "Leave messages as unread on the Yahoo mail server".

    >I don't want my Yahoo mail cleared. That means I can't access old mail
    >on Yahoo while away.

    Fair enough, try my suggestion above and let's know how you go.
    --

    Ian Anderson

    Ian Anderson, Jul 7, 2005