    something wrong??

    Please advice and thanks in advance

    J@n

    J@n, Sep 2, 2004

  2. From J@n on 02/Sep/2004 19:42:

    > Since yesterday, Ichanged my Outlook-express and
    > Internet Explorer for Moziaal Thunderbird and Firefox.
    >
    > All seems to work properly, but when I receive a mail
    > which has a picture in the text of it, the picture is not displayed.
    >
    > Must I download and extension for this or do I do
    > something wrong??
    >
    > Please advice and thanks in advance
    >
    > J@n

    Edit/View message body as.../Original HTML

    If that doesn't work, check your options, you may have "Block loading of remote
    images" selected under Advanced/Privacy.

    Note that you should not really leave images switched on all the time as many
    spam emails use embedded images as "bugs" to track valid email addresses.

    This is an area where TB is still not very mature as it really should have the
    ability to override the display of images for "trusted" domains or senders and
    not just a blanket ban. In the mean time, I leave the display setting to "Simple
    HTML" until I want to view images in a specific email. That way I don't need to
    worry about web bugs.

    --
    Julian Knight, http://www.knightnet.org.uk/
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

    Julian Knight, Sep 2, 2004

  3. J@n

    Moz Champion Guest

    J@n wrote:

    > Since yesterday, Ichanged my Outlook-express and
    > Internet Explorer for Moziaal Thunderbird and Firefox.
    >
    > All seems to work properly, but when I receive a mail
    > which has a picture in the text of it, the picture is not displayed.
    >
    > Must I download and extension for this or do I do
    > something wrong??
    >
    > Please advice and thanks in advance
    >
    > J@n

    Is the image sent as an attachment or as a remote server link?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Sep 2, 2004
  4. J@n

    J@n Guest

    Moz Champion wrote:

    > J@n wrote:
    >

    >> Since yesterday, Ichanged my Outlook-express and
    >> Internet Explorer for Moziaal Thunderbird and Firefox.
    >>
    >> All seems to work properly, but when I receive a mail
    >> which has a picture in the text of it, the picture is not displayed.
    >>
    >> Must I download and extension for this or do I do
    >> something wrong??
    >>
    >> Please advice and thanks in advance
    >>
    >> J@n

    > Is the image sent as an attachment or as a remote server link?

    I think I got it ; I had following question: Thunderbird think this
    message is junkmail;
    When i click on wrong: It shows all images.

    Anyway, thanks for responding my question :)))

    Greetingd from Holland,

    J@n

    J@n, Sep 2, 2004