    is set to remove messages from server.

    Any ideas how to correct the double messaging?

    Dan
    Dan C, Apr 15, 2007

  2. Dan C

    Guest

    Re: Thunderbird: Double Messages

    On Apr 15, 6:39 am, Dan C <> wrote:
    > I have two xp pro machines hooked to router. Both run TB
    > version 1.5.0.10
    >
    > One machine always gets put to it duplicates of each
    > message, and is set to leave messages on server. The 2nd
    > machine always and only get one copy of each message. It
    > is set to remove messages from server.
    >
    > Any ideas how to correct the double messaging?
    >
    > Dan

    a couple of things to try.

    First, compact the folders [under file]. Did that work?

    If not, then close the program and delete the file inbox.msf. Did
    that work?

    If not, then close the program, and delete the file popstate.dat, from
    the account that is giving you the problem. Did that work?

    If not, then I don't have anymore suggestions.
    , Apr 15, 2007

  3. Dan C

    wrote:
    > On Apr 15, 6:39 am, Dan C <> wrote:
    >> I have two xp pro machines hooked to router. Both run TB
    >> version 1.5.0.10
    >>
    >> One machine always gets put to it duplicates of each
    >> message, and is set to leave messages on server. The 2nd
    >> machine always and only get one copy of each message. It
    >> is set to remove messages from server.
    >>
    >> Any ideas how to correct the double messaging?
    >>
    >> Dan

    > a couple of things to try.
    >
    > First, compact the folders [under file]. Did that work?

    Did not work.

    > If not, then close the program and delete the file inbox.msf. Did
    > that work?

    Did not work.

    > If not, then close the program, and delete the file popstate.dat, from
    > the account that is giving you the problem. Did that work?

    Did not work.

    > If not, then I don't have anymore suggestions.

    Sigh,

    Dan

    Dan C, Apr 19, 2007