Thunderbird: Display custom header(s)?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gwen Morse, Nov 29, 2007.

  1. Gwen Morse

    Gwen Morse Guest

    I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
    custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
    or not.

    I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
    message view.

    Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
    Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

    I've tried googling for this but I'm clearly not coming up with the
    right search terms, as I instead keep coming up with program that add
    custom headers to e-mail messages.

    Gwen
    --
    Gwen Morse mailto:
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then
    Gwen Morse, Nov 29, 2007

  2. Gwen Morse

    Miller Guest

    *Gwen Morse* wrote on 29.11.07 05:06:
    > I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
    > custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
    > or not.
    >
    > I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
    > message view.
    >
    > Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
    > Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

    Mnenhy * could* work for you. http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    HTH, Miller
    Miller, Nov 29, 2007

  3. Gwen Morse

    Rom Guest

    On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:06:03 -0500, Gwen Morse wrote:

    > I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
    > custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
    > or not.
    >
    > I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
    > message view.
    >
    > Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
    > Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

    Mnenhy:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/2516>
    <http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/>

    Headers Toggle:
    <https://addons.update.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/1489>

    View Headers Toggle Button:
    <https://addons.update.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/210>

    --
    Rom
    Rom, Nov 29, 2007
  4. Gwen Morse

    Gwen Morse Guest

    On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:49:25 +0100, Miller <>
    wrote:

    >*Gwen Morse* wrote on 29.11.07 05:06:
    >> I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
    >> custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
    >> or not.
    >>
    >> I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
    >> message view.
    >>
    >> Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
    >> Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

    >Mnenhy * could* work for you. http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
    >
    >HTH, Miller

    Thank you, this works perfectly!

    Gwen