    Anyone else notice this? What to do to correct?

    TIA,

    Dan C

    Dan C, Nov 26, 2007

  2. Dan C

    Justin Guest

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:26:10 -0800]:
    > Dan C wrote:
    >> Say I am typing a message, OR I am reading messages in
    >> folders cursor locks up, for a number of seconds 10 to 30
    >> probably, when it again becomes responsive, oft times, TB
    >> has disappeared from tool bar. I either can click on
    >> envelope (mail arrival symbol) if present, and TB again
    >> appears in tool bar. Or I have to click on icon in the
    >> quick start on far left of tool bar.
    >>
    >> When this disappearing act occurs, TB is still present and
    >> active in taskmanager.
    >>
    >> Anyone else notice this? What to do to correct?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >>
    >> Dan C

    > can you tab+alt to get to TB instead. If its disappearing
    > like that from the task bar, then its more of a windows
    > problem than a TB one.

    When this happens, alt-tab works and it reappears on the task bar.

    Same thing happens with Firefox.

    Justin, Nov 26, 2007

  3. Dan C wrote:
    > Say I am typing a message, OR I am reading messages in
    > folders cursor locks up, for a number of seconds 10 to 30
    > probably, when it again becomes responsive, oft times, TB
    > has disappeared from tool bar. I either can click on
    > envelope (mail arrival symbol) if present, and TB again
    > appears in tool bar. Or I have to click on icon in the
    > quick start on far left of tool bar.
    >
    > When this disappearing act occurs, TB is still present and
    > active in taskmanager.
    >
    > Anyone else notice this? What to do to correct?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Dan C

    can you tab+alt to get to TB instead. If its disappearing
    like that from the task bar, then its more of a windows
    problem than a TB one.

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 26, 2007
  4. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:26:10 -0800]:
    >> Dan C wrote:
    >>> Say I am typing a message, OR I am reading messages in
    >>> folders cursor locks up, for a number of seconds 10 to 30
    >>> probably, when it again becomes responsive, oft times, TB
    >>> has disappeared from tool bar. I either can click on
    >>> envelope (mail arrival symbol) if present, and TB again
    >>> appears in tool bar. Or I have to click on icon in the
    >>> quick start on far left of tool bar.
    >>>
    >>> When this disappearing act occurs, TB is still present and
    >>> active in taskmanager.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else notice this? What to do to correct?
    >>>
    >>> TIA,
    >>>
    >>> Dan C

    >> can you tab+alt to get to TB instead. If its disappearing
    >> like that from the task bar, then its more of a windows
    >> problem than a TB one.

    > When this happens, alt-tab works and it reappears on the task bar.
    >
    > Same thing happens with Firefox.

    Yes, I have noticed it with Firefox occasionally. Does
    anyone know why? Is this a bug?

    Thanks for the response to you and Peter.

    Dan

    Dan C, Nov 26, 2007
  5. Dan C wrote:
    > Justin wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote on [Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:26:10 -0800]:

    >>> can you tab+alt to get to TB instead. If its disappearing
    >>> like that from the task bar, then its more of a windows
    >>> problem than a TB one.

    >> When this happens, alt-tab works and it reappears on the task bar.
    >>
    >> Same thing happens with Firefox.

    > Yes, I have noticed it with Firefox occasionally. Does
    > anyone know why? Is this a bug?
    >
    > Thanks for the response to you and Peter.
    >
    > Dan

    you can search bugzilla: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/, but
    as I said, it sounds more of a windows quandary than a
    problem with the program.

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 26, 2007