Thunderbird - autocomplete of addresses

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by ciqret, Sep 25, 2005.

  1. ciqret

    ciqret Guest

    NG

    TB autocompletes address, most helpfully, using entries in my personal
    address book(s).

    However it /also/ attempts an autocomplete using my email account domain
    and most annoyingly presents this as the /first/ option.

    eg If I begin typing "Bill" - TB's first suggestion is ""
    ... Whilst I can see this might be useful in a business setting, in my
    situation it just gets in the way.

    How do I turn this 'feature' off ?

    TIA

    --