    wonder if there is a converter for Pegasus mailfiles to mbx format for
    Thunderbird?

    Kirk

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan, Dec 15, 2004

  2. 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

    heim Guest

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote:
    > I currently use the Pegasus mailer. I am converting to Thunderbird and
    > wonder if there is a converter for Pegasus mailfiles to mbx format for
    > Thunderbird?
    >
    > Kirk

    I was using Pegasus and switched. However, I believe you need to change
    the message to a .eml file. You may want to check out "Dawn" or try the
    PMAIL Archives at the Univ. of Alabama. Good Luck.

    Steve

    heim, Dec 16, 2004

  3. heim wrote:
    > 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan wrote:
    >
    >> I currently use the Pegasus mailer. I am converting to Thunderbird
    >> and wonder if there is a converter for Pegasus mailfiles to mbx format
    >> for Thunderbird?
    >>
    >> Kirk

    > I was using Pegasus and switched. However, I believe you need to change
    > the message to a .eml file. You may want to check out "Dawn" or try the
    > PMAIL Archives at the Univ. of Alabama. Good Luck.
    >
    > Steve

    Thanks Steve. Dawn appears to only do the address book. All the others
    I have found will convert to Eudora type mail but when I try to import
    it into TB the folders are created but there is no mail in them.

    Kirk

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan, Dec 16, 2004
  4. 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan

    Tom Betz Guest

    Quoth 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan <> in

    > Thanks Steve. Dawn appears to only do the address book. All the
    > others I have found will convert to Eudora type mail but when I
    > try to import it into TB the folders are created but there is no
    > mail in them.

    Mail System Converter does it all.

    <http://www.dragon-it.co.uk/pegasus.htm>.

    Note: To convert the Pegasus address book, convert it to a Eudora
    address book, which Thunderbird will import directly.

    --
    George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
    Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every

    Tom Betz, Dec 16, 2004
  5. Tom Betz wrote:
    > Quoth 'Captain' Kirk DeHaan <> in
    >

    >>Thanks Steve. Dawn appears to only do the address book. All the
    >>others I have found will convert to Eudora type mail but when I
    >>try to import it into TB the folders are created but there is no
    >>mail in them.

    > Mail System Converter does it all.
    >
    > <http://www.dragon-it.co.uk/pegasus.htm>.
    >
    > Note: To convert the Pegasus address book, convert it to a Eudora
    > address book, which Thunderbird will import directly.

    Thanks. Task completed!

    Kirk

    'Captain' Kirk DeHaan, Dec 17, 2004