    folder to another drive please?

    Regards

    Dalziel
    Dalziel, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Dalziel

    Ed Mullen Guest

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile#Thunderbird
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 9, 2006

  3. Dalziel

    Dalziel Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Dalziel wrote:
    >> Have just installed Thunderbird and being new to it I wonder if anyone
    >> could tell me where it stows the address book. I'm guessing it is in
    >> the profiles folder? Also how could I change the location of the
    >> profiles folder to another drive please?

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile#Thunderbird
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder

    Many thanks Ed. Only being using Thunderbird for an hour now but find it
    better than Outlook Express.
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated.

    Regards

    Dalziel
    Dalziel, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Dalziel

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dalziel wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> Dalziel wrote:
    >>> Have just installed Thunderbird and being new to it I wonder if
    >>> anyone could tell me where it stows the address book. I'm guessing it
    >>> is in the profiles folder? Also how could I change the location of
    >>> the profiles folder to another drive please?

    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile#Thunderbird
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder
    >>

    > Many thanks Ed. Only being using Thunderbird for an hour now but find it
    > better than Outlook Express.
    > Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Dalziel

    Happy to help. Enjoy! :)

    --