    Thanks in advance,
    Mike
    , Jul 7, 2006

  2. gwtc Guest

    wrote:
    > I would like to be able to open the Thunderbird address book as a
    > stand-alone application. That is to say, without having to open
    > Thunderbird first. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd appreciate it
    > greatly.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Mike

    make a copy of the icon you use to start TB. Now, right click on it
    and select properties. Then under Target add to the end of it a
    space, a dash, then the word addressbook, so it looks something like this:

    "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -adressbook

    --
    You Know You're Getting Even Older When . . . At the breakfast table
    you hear snap, crackle, and pop, but you're not eating cereal.
    gwtc, Jul 7, 2006

  3. gwtc Guest

    gwtc, Jul 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Works just as you said. Thanks. -- Mike

    On 07/07/2006 13:49, gwtc wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> I would like to be able to open the Thunderbird address book as a
    >> stand-alone application. That is to say, without having to open
    >> Thunderbird first. If anyone knows how to do that, I'd appreciate it
    >> greatly.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >> Mike

    > make a copy of the icon you use to start TB. Now, right click on it and
    > select properties. Then under Target add to the end of it a space, a
    > dash, then the word addressbook, so it looks something like this:
    >
    > "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -adressbook

    , Jul 7, 2006
  5. Guest