Thunderbird: a way to see not purged message

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Calimero, Jan 14, 2004.

  1. Calimero

    Calimero Guest

    I use Thunderbird to read 2 differents Imap account.

    In Imap mode, when you delete a mail, it copy the mail in the trash
    folder and set as deletable the mail in the original folder.
    Then you have to press the "purge" to really delete the mail
    from the original location.

    In Outlook Express, until you press the purge,
    you can see the mail with a line on top of it...

    Even if the setting "expunge Inbox on exit" is selected,
    Very often mail are left in different folder an i can't see them.
    I remark that if i press "compress folder" it will purge these mail.
    But i still can't see them.

    Can i set something to have these mails visible.... ?

    For now, i have to keep my Outlook express alive and use it
    to clean (purge) time to time my folders. :-(
    Calimero, Jan 14, 2004