Thunderbird 3 ACF filter update

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Me.Here, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. Me.Here

    Me.Here Guest

    The following TB3 filter is posted as a community service for those
    tired of the continual crap that occurs in A.C.F. The benefit of this
    filter is a quieter, troll-free A.C.F. while not breaking any threads.

    version="9"
    logging="yes"
    name="Troll Subjects"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="AND (subject,contains,\"(PW)\") AND (subject,contains,[PW])
    AND (subject,contains,{PW}) AND (subject,contains,\"(PL)\") AND
    (subject,contains,[PL]) AND (subject,contains,{PL}) AND
    (subject,contains,Pricelessware) AND (subject,contains,<PW>) AND
    (subject,contains,<PL>) AND (subject,contains,\"(PWH)\") AND
    (subject,contains,[PWH]) AND (subject,contains,{PWH}) AND
    (subject,contains,<PWH>) AND (subject,contains,\"(OT)\") AND
    (subject,contains,{OT}) AND (subject,contains,[OT]) AND
    (subject,contains,<OT>) AND (subject,contains,alt.comp.freeware links
    at) AND (subject,contains,off topic) AND (subject,contains,PWH) AND
    (subject,contains,PL2008) AND (subject,contains,PL2009) AND
    (subject,contains,wholesale) AND (subject,contains,ladies watch) AND
    (subject,contains,mens watch) AND (subject,contains,shoe)"
    name="Known Trolls & Sockpuppets"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,\"\\"jackru$$ell2\\"@notmail.com.invalid\") OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,jackru$$) OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,xenone@0.0.0) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,)
    OR (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,)
    OR (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,contains,@bearshit.invalid)
    OR (from,is,)"
    name="WhiteList"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,)
    OR (from,is,) OR (from,is,)
    OR
    (from,is,) OR (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="@gmail.com"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="AND (from,contains,@gmail.com)"
    name="@googlemail.com"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="AND (subject,contains,@googlemail.com)"
    name="alvey"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,alvey) OR (from,is,)"
    name="Ari"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,arisilverstein) OR
    (from,contains,fjcamper)
    OR (from,contains,frankjcamper)"
    name="David W"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,David W) OR (from,is,)"
    name="elaich"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,elaich) OR (from,is,)"
    name="F.Reeware"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,F.Reeware) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Franklin"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Franklin) OR
    (from,is,)
    OR (from,is,)"
    name="Gordon Darling"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Gordon Darling) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="iNcRdDuLoUs"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,iNcRdDuLoUs) OR
    (from,is,) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="John Fitzsimons"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,John Fitzsimons) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="John Stubbings"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,John Stubbings) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Klaatu"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Klaatu) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Lew"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Lew) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Manatee Memories"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Manatee Memories) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Nicodemus"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Nicodemus) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Q"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,=?UTF-8?Q?=C2=BBQ=C2=AB?=) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Roger Hunt"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Roger Hunt) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Ron May"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Ron May) OR (from,is,)"
    name="Susan Bugher"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Susan Bugher) OR
    (from,is,)"
    name="Thomas Stevens"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (subject,contains,Thomas Stevens) OR
    (subject,is,tstevens@nospam) OR (subject,is,)"
    name="Yrrah"
    enabled="yes"
    type="20"
    action="Mark read"
    action="AddTag"
    actionValue="whiteout"
    action="Stop execution"
    condition="OR (from,contains,Yrrah) OR
    (from,is,)"

    P.S. Don't forget to create your Whiteout tag (text colour same as
    background colour). It is an essential part of the filter.

    --
    MH
    Me.Here, Sep 30, 2009

  2. Me.Here

    LouB Guest

    Re: Thunderbird 3 ACF filter update (OT)

    Me.Here wrote:
    huge snip

    > P.S. Don't forget to create your Whiteout tag (text colour same as
    > background colour). It is an essential part of the filter.
    >
    > --
    > MH

    I used the concept of "whiteout" tag over 20 years ago to "help" slow
    paying users to pay up:))

    Lou
    LouB, Oct 1, 2009

  3. Me.Here

    Robb Guest

    LouB wrote:

    >Me.Here wrote:
    >huge snip
    >

    >> P.S. Don't forget to create your Whiteout tag (text colour same as
    >> background colour). It is an essential part of the filter.
    >>
    >> --
    >> MH
    >>

    >I used the concept of "whiteout" tag over 20 years ago to "help" slow
    >paying users to pay up:))

    Was that, by chance, related to "rubber hose decryption"?

    --
    Robb | Shared Secrets Usenet
    Robb, Oct 1, 2009
  4. Me.Here

    Lidrie Guest

    From: Me.Here <>

    LOL

    --
    Sans
    Lidrie, Oct 1, 2009
  5. Me.Here

    Me.Here Guest

    On 1/10/2009 6:27 PM, Lidrie wrote:
    >> The following TB3 filter is posted as a community service ...

    > From: Me.Here <>
    >
    > LOL

    I suggest before you "LOL", you "LOOK". Since that isn't my address, it
    follows that it's included in the filter for one reason. Here's a hint,
    it has to do with forgeries.

    --
    MH
    Me.Here, Oct 1, 2009
  6. Me.Here

    Me.Here Guest

    On 1/10/2009 7:51 AM, a twat claiming to be Me.Here wrote:
    > The following TB3 filter is posted as a community service for those
    > tired of the continual crap that occurs in A.C.F. The benefit of this
    > filter is a quieter, troll-free A.C.F. while not breaking any threads.

    Just in case you missed it - THIS IS A FORGERY.

    --
    MH
    Me.Here, Oct 1, 2009