    links embedded in mail messages.

    When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?

    thanks in advance for any help
    Lutrin, Jun 24, 2007

  2. Lutrin

    Guest

    On Jun 24, 5:14 am, Lutrin <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Few days ago, after an upgrade from old version of Thunderbird to
    > newest (2.0.0.4). Thunderbird seems have some problems with urls and
    > links embedded in mail messages.
    >
    > When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?
    >
    > thanks in advance for any help

    it could be a thousand different things.

    First, what browser are you using? Make sure its set as the default.

    Can you right click and select Open Target?
    , Jun 24, 2007

  3. Lutrin

    Guest

    On Jun 24, 9:26 pm, wrote:
    > On Jun 24, 5:14 am, Lutrin <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi.

    > > Few days ago, after an upgrade from old version of Thunderbird to
    > > newest (2.0.0.4). Thunderbird seems have some problems with urls and
    > > links embedded in mail messages.

    > > When I click on a link or url, nothing of nothing happens. why this?

    > > thanks in advance for any help

    > it could be a thousand different things.
    >
    > First, what browser are you using? Make sure its set as the default.
    >
    > Can you right click and select Open Target?

    You need to set your windows access defaults to be Firefox and
    Thunderbird respectively. Goto 'Set Program Access & Defaults' from
    the start menu and select 'Custom'. From there you can configure
    Firefox and Thunderbird as your defaults
    , Jul 13, 2007