    Thunderbird just won't do it. It applies the Junk flag to the email but
    leaves it in my Inbox.

    How can I fix this?
    Omega, Jul 7, 2007

  2. Omega

    curly Bill Guest

    Omega wrote:
    > Although I've used Thunderbird for years with no problems, I
    > re-installed my computer about a month ago & now Thunderbird will no
    > longer deliver junk mail directly to my Junk folder. My
    > Options/Privacy/... settings are correct to make this happen,
    > Thunderbird just won't do it. It applies the Junk flag to the email but
    > leaves it in my Inbox.
    >
    > How can I fix this?

    Tools >
    Run junk mail controls on this folder
    curly Bill, Jul 9, 2007

  3. Omega

    Omega Guest

    curly Bill wrote:
    > Omega wrote:
    >> Although I've used Thunderbird for years with no problems, I
    >> re-installed my computer about a month ago & now Thunderbird will no
    >> longer deliver junk mail directly to my Junk folder. My
    >> Options/Privacy/... settings are correct to make this happen,
    >> Thunderbird just won't do it. It applies the Junk flag to the email
    >> but leaves it in my Inbox.
    >>
    >> How can I fix this?

    > Tools >
    > Run junk mail controls on this folder

    I'd only tried that a dozen or so times before my OP, however it still
    doesn't work.
    Omega, Jul 9, 2007
  4. Omega

    curly Bill Guest

    Omega wrote:
    > curly Bill wrote:
    >> Omega wrote:
    >>> Although I've used Thunderbird for years with no problems, I
    >>> re-installed my computer about a month ago & now Thunderbird will no
    >>> longer deliver junk mail directly to my Junk folder. My
    >>> Options/Privacy/... settings are correct to make this happen,
    >>> Thunderbird just won't do it. It applies the Junk flag to the email
    >>> but leaves it in my Inbox.
    >>>
    >>> How can I fix this?

    >> Tools >
    >> Run junk mail controls on this folder

    > I'd only tried that a dozen or so times before my OP, however it still
    > doesn't work.

    Why then would it work for me and not you?

    Try your question on the support forum
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php?c=8
    curly Bill, Jul 9, 2007