Thunderbird 1.0 Themes

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by demibee, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. demibee

    demibee Guest

    Are there any?

    I've been to both of the following...

    <https://addons.update.mozilla.org/themes/>

    <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/themes.html>

    And I've searched the Web and the newsgroups. Only a handful of
    Thunderbird themes seem to have been maintained into version 1.0.

    Normally, I wouldn't care too much about skinning an email client, but
    the default theme for Thunderbird is truly ugly, IMHO.

    Are there any other theme sites out there?

    TIA,
    db

    demibee, Jan 7, 2005

  2. demibee

    Moz Champion Guest

    demibee wrote:

    > Are there any?
    >
    > I've been to both of the following...
    >
    > <https://addons.update.mozilla.org/themes/>
    >
    > <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/themes.html>
    >

    > And I've searched the Web and the newsgroups. Only a handful of
    > Thunderbird themes seem to have been maintained into version 1.0.
    >
    > Normally, I wouldn't care too much about skinning an email client, but
    > the default theme for Thunderbird is truly ugly, IMHO.
    >
    > Are there any other theme sites out there?
    >

    > TIA,
    > db

    https://addons.update.mozilla.org/themes/?os=nt&application=thunderbird

    I see Nautical, Walnut, Nautipolis, Littlebird, 708090-lite and
    MicroThunderbird

    Nautipolis, Walnut and Littlebird are available for 1.01
    MicroThunderbird for 1.0
    708090-lite for .91
    Nautical for .6

    These are in addition to the default theme of course

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jan 7, 2005

  3. demibee

    Neeter Guest

    demibee wrote:
    > Are there any?
    >
    > I've been to both of the following...
    >
    > <https://addons.update.mozilla.org/themes/>
    >
    > <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/themes.html>
    >

    > And I've searched the Web and the newsgroups. Only a handful of
    > Thunderbird themes seem to have been maintained into version 1.0.
    >
    > Normally, I wouldn't care too much about skinning an email client, but
    > the default theme for Thunderbird is truly ugly, IMHO.
    >
    > Are there any other theme sites out there?
    >

    > TIA,
    > db

    How about Charamel? http://members.shaw.ca/lucx/
    Neeter

    Neeter, Jan 7, 2005
  4. demibee

    Tony Raven Guest

    demibee wrote:

    > Are there any other theme sites out there?

    There are three nice ones on Alfred Kayser's site. I'm using his
    Littlebird one which is both clear and compact. He also has Nautopolis
    for v1.0 which is quite a popular scheme but takes up more screen space.

    http://www.geocities.com/alfredkayser/mozilla/thunderbird.htm

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Jan 7, 2005
  5. demibee

    Charles Guest

    Charles, Jan 8, 2005
  6. demibee

    demibee Guest

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:48:54 -0400, demibee <> wrote:

    >Are there any?

    Thanks, all! I'd forgotten about the Extensions Mirror. Anyway, I
    settled on Gnome-Tb -- native skin with clean, straightforward icons.

    db

    demibee, Jan 9, 2005