    Is it a 1.0.2 release bug or what? What can i do to make it work?
    Thank you for your help :)!
    Nylcor from italy
    nylcor, Mar 26, 2005

  2. nylcor wrote:
    > Hi, I've a problem with last release of Thunderbird.
    > When I want to forward an email and press the "forward " button, the
    > content of the email is not sended and the message looks empty.
    > Is it a 1.0.2 release bug or what? What can i do to make it work?
    > Thank you for your help :)!
    > Nylcor from italy

    Could you be forwarding as an attachment?

    Tools>>Options>>Composition

    Look at tthe Forwarding Messages options.

    Llee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 26, 2005

  3. nylcor

    nylcor Guest

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 19:55:07 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >nylcor wrote:
    >> Hi, I've a problem with last release of Thunderbird.
    >> When I want to forward an email and press the "forward " button, the
    >> content of the email is not sended and the message looks empty.
    >> Is it a 1.0.2 release bug or what? What can i do to make it work?
    >> Thank you for your help :)!
    >> Nylcor from italy
    >>

    >Could you be forwarding as an attachment?
    >
    >Tools>>Options>>Composition
    >
    >Look at tthe Forwarding Messages options.
    >
    >Llee

    IT WORKS! Thank you so much!
    I'm sorry but it's the first time I try thunderbird....i've always
    used Outlook....
    Goodnight and Happy Easter :)
    Nylcor
    nylcor, Mar 26, 2005