    ------------------------------

    Graham Russell Photography - www.grahamrussell.info
    ProSportPhotos - www.prosportphotos.com

    Graham Russell, Jan 15, 2005

  2. After installing Thumbs V7 and removing the old database it now seems to be
    rotating portrait images.

    I guess I've just answered my own question.

    ------------------------------

    Graham Russell, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Graham Russell wrote:

    > After installing Thumbs V7 and removing the old database it now
    > seems to be rotating portrait images.

    The thumbnails are rotated, but the images are not. I think "Normalize
    Orientation" under "Quick Process" rotates the images.

    Toke Eskildsen, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Graham Russell

    Eric Gill Guest

    "Graham Russell" <> wrote in

    > Is it possible to configure Thumbsplus to auto rotate portrait images
    > based on their EXIF information?

    By the time I'm writing this, your reply that you had found the answer had
    shown up.

    However, I was originally going to add that Cerious has their own
    newsgroups for help - you can find the access information on their website.

    Eric Gill, Jan 15, 2005