    Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Jan 24, 2007

  2. (PeteCresswell) wrote:
    > When I query on a keyword, the result set is much, much larger than what I was
    > searching for.
    >
    > Anybody been here?
    >
    > Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?

    I don't have any problems like that. Is it possible that you're
    indexing random comments in the photos, and there's some stock phrase
    that occurs in every photo (put in by your camera or some other
    software) that includes a term in your OR-based query? Because if not,
    I have no idea.
    David Dyer-Bennet, Jan 24, 2007

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    Mike Fields Guest

    "(PeteCresswell)" <> wrote in message
    > When I query on a keyword, the result set is much, much larger than
    > what I was
    > searching for.
    >
    > Anybody been here?
    >
    > Some frequently-committed error that I'm making?
    > --
    > PeteCresswell

    I don't know if it applies in this case, but one thing that
    often results in very strange results when using queries is
    when they encounter "nulls" -- you can get strange results
    and it is not obvious where the problem is since it matches
    all sorts of things.

    mikey
    Mike Fields, Jan 26, 2007