    I'm searching the news archives, and not coming up with anything specific.

    Somewhat related - does anyone have a link to older versions of Thumbs+ ?

    Ed
    Ed Wurster, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Ed Wurster

    Proctor Guest

    "Ed Wurster" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am searching for a Windows freeware utility to create thumbnails. It

    must

    Here maybe? http://www.greggman.com/thumbs/download.htm
    Proctor, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Ed Wurster

    Ed Wurster Guest

    ?

    > > Ed
    > >

    > Here maybe? http://www.greggman.com/thumbs/download.htm

    This program - Thumbs - is nice. It generates HTML pages, which you may not
    want.

    Worth noting is that the program stores the output in all of the image
    folders you are cataloging. This is a disadvantage I think.

    The program has several nice templates for making a web site.

    There is a paid version that adds slideshow function.

    Ed
    Ed Wurster, Oct 26, 2003