    I just got my pc back from the shop with a re-install.
    How do I get rid of that thumbs db icon thats appeared please.
    Thanks guys

    Stuiffer, Apr 8, 2006

  2. Stuiffer

    john Guest

    delete it

    or set explorer to not see hidden files

    from MY COMPUTER>Tools>Folder Options>View
    "do not show hidden files or folders"

    or ( I dont recomend this) from that same window "Do not cache thumbnails"

    --
    Kenny - www.ComputerBoom.com

    -Arthur C. Clarke

    john, Apr 8, 2006

  3. My Computer>Tools>Folder Options>View>select "Do Not Show Hidden Files &
    Folders" AND "Hide Protected Operating System Files

    Stuiffer <> wrote

    @}-}-------Rosee, Apr 8, 2006