    Suggestions!

    TIA!

    -- Dave

    Dave, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Dave

    Zoolander Guest

    Zoolander, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Dave

    spodosaurus Guest

    Zoolander wrote:
    > http://www.snapfiles.com/get/easythumbnails.html
    >
    > "Dave" < <mailto:>> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > Greetings!
    > As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building,
    > I find that I need a good thumbnail program.
    >
    > Suggestions!
    >
    > TIA!
    >
    > -- Dave

    I second that. I discovered Easy Thumbnails last month and am quite
    pleased with it.

    spodosaurus, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Dave

    NoNameHere Guest

    Irfanview

    It does far more than just thumbnails, but it also does this well.

    Look at Batch Processing
    http://www.irfanview.com
    http://www.irfanview.com/main_what_is_engl.htm

    NoNameHere, Sep 20, 2004
  5. Dave

    Jim Guest

    Use your photo editing program to create a very small version of the image. This very small image will be a thumbnail. But, make sure that you save it with a different name from the full size image.
    Jim

    Jim, Sep 20, 2004
  6. Dave

    Todd H. Guest

    "Dave" <> writes:
    > Greetings!
    >
    > As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building, I find that I need a good thumbnail program.
    > Suggestions!

    convert from the ImageMagick project is wonderful and scriptable. No
    pretty gui, but it'll do what you want from the command line in a
    hurry.

    http://www.imagemagick.org/

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Sep 20, 2004
  7. Dave

    Peter Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:15:25 -0700, Dave wrote:

    > As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building, I find that I need a good thumbnail program.
    >
    > Suggestions!

    JpegSizer does this and a lot more. It'll even resize web images and
    thumbnails in a single run.

    See link below.

    Peter

    Need to resize images for email attachments or web pages?
    Try JpegSizer at: http://jpegsizer.tangotools.com?s=ng

    Peter, Sep 20, 2004
  8. Dave

    Ahle Wutz Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    ThumbsPlus is one of the most powerful programs out there. It's much
    more than an organizer, it's more an entry-level "digital asset
    management" program if you want to get more serious about archiving
    photos. One of the most amazing features is to search by photo
    similarity ! It also supports all the new RAW file formats natively.
    Below is a list of stuff it does. It costs more than your entry-level
    program but also provides enough to justify that price. I've used it
    for years and value it's best support system (they have their own news
    server).

    www.cerious.com

    Good luck organizing your photos!

    AW

    When you register you receive the following:

    * Image watermarking in batch mode:

    * Multiple TWAIN acquire

    * The following file types are supported only in the registered
    version:

    - PFB, Adobe Type 1 Fonts
    - DXF, AutoCAD Exchange Format
    - FLI/FLC, Animation formats
    - FPX, FlashPix format
    - DCS, Kodak Professional Cameral formats
    -DCR, Kodak Professional Cameral formats

    * Zip files may be viewed as folders only in the registered version.

    * The ability to save endless schemes for catalogs, web wizard pages,
    and contact sheets.

    * The ability to save more than two named for batch sets.

    * Database conversion, import and export are available only in the
    registered version.

    * The ability to connect to an SQL 6.5, 7.0, 2000 and MYSQL

    The rest of the features here are available to try in the evaluation
    copy. http://www.cerious.com/download.shtml

    *You can save RAW files (image bits only, no image information).

    *Many different and interesting image filters are available.

    *Photo printing options with print preview.

    *You can change or modify the image resolution during resize, and the
    print size is computed.

    *You can also enter a print size and the pixel dimensions will be
    computed. Image |Transform | Resize.

    *ThumbsPlus will print all pages of multi-image TIFF, DCX and CEX
    files.

    *You can automatically extract EXIF information and store in user
    fields.

    *You can display up to nine user fields in the thumbnail view.

    *Perform quick batch processing directly from the main menu's Image |
    Quick Batch fly out menu.

    *Many slide show transitions.

    *Windows Color Management support.

    *Assign color profiles to scanners and digital cameras.

    *Movie thumbnail and viewing options (Options | File Loading | Movies
    & Sounds).

    *Preview window available (you can switch between Tasks and Preview
    and image information).

    *Color replacement in single and batch mode (Image | Adjust).

    *Quick convert menu for converting multiple files (Image | Convert
    to).

    *Quick (and non-lossy for JPEG files) turns (90, 180, 270) and
    mirrors.

    *Stamp an image with any image info (such as file name, date, EXIF
    fields, etc.), another image or any text. Image | Stamp.

    *Multiple undo/redo capability.

    *Generate individual pages for each image in the Web Page Wizard.
    Image | Web Page Wizard.

    *Many template styles for the Web Page Wizard.

    *Can convert and resize images in the Web Page Wizard.

    *Thumbnail annotations can be viewed during a slide show.

    *Will show the computed similarity between selected images. Image |
    Compare.

    *Even more versatile batch processing, including setting file
    date/time.

    *OLE support for many different file formats not handled internally.

    *Support for IPTC editing in batch process.

    *Support for viewing EXIF information from digicam files.

    *EXIF version 2.2 fields supported.

    *Create thumbnails of unsupported files from the clipboard. Thumbnail
    | Make from Clipboard.

    *Windows Still Image support to launch ThumbsPlus automatically with
    your scanner or when attaching your camera.

    *Optimized palettes can be generated from multiple image files.

    *Extensive DDE commands and a new command line utility.

    *Extensive search capabilities with named search sets.

    *Synchronized image scrolling, panning and zooming (for comparing
    images).

    *User-defined fields for categorizing and searching.

    *Folder operations (copy, move, and rename).

    *Many file sort options (similarity, orientation, image size, width,
    height, date, name, numeric name, type and image size)

    *Multiple customizable thumbnail views (small, large, custom, list and
    report).

    *Plug-in's are available for digital camera raw formats as well as
    EPS, PS, PDF, AI files.

    *Find similar and duplicate images based on image content.

    *Digital image watermarking (using Digimarc® technology). Embed
    watermarks to protect your images or detect watermarks in images
    downloaded from the Internet.

    *Synchronized image scrolling, panning and zooming (for comparing
    images).

    *Image galleries for custom ordered slide shows and quick
    organization.

    *Image stamping (overlay text or image).

    *Freehand select, paste into.

    *Multiple monitor support.

    *Build canned slide shows to send to family or friends.

    *Red eye removal.

    *Rotate to line.

    *Combine images (add, subtract, multiply, divide, and, or, xor, etc.)

    *Photo printing options with print preview.

    *Automatically extract EXIF information and store in user fields.

    *Favorite locations for quick access to folders.

    *Automatic file renaming (numbering).

    *Multiple background tasks.

    *Color replacement:

    *Color Management

    *Set, convert, remove ICC Profiles

    *Stamp images with any database information

    *See waveforms while playing MP3’s

    *Windows Still Image support

    *Tag images

    *Batch IPTC Editor

    *Loupe Display (magnifer)

    *Copy the current selection to the view window

    *Image fading

    *Image Compare - computed image similarity between 2 images

    *ThumbsPlus Screensaver

    **ThumbsPlus supports over 100 file formats internally with many more
    configurable using OLE or filters within OPTIONS>PREFERENCES>FILE
    TYPES. (The list of formats can be seen at the end of this e-mail
    information.)

    Metafile functions:

    ThumbsPlus is the only application that I am aware of that will
    actually convert vector types to *true* wmf files. It also rasterizes
    metafiles. (extracts the bitmap)

    Metafiles may be rotated (using Image | Rotate & Resize).

    Metafile colors may be adjusted (using Image | Color Adjust).

    Metafiles may be auto-cropped.

    The first bitmap may be extracted from a metafile (Image | Extract
    Bitmap). This is especially useful when pasting gets a metafile that
    is only a bitmap.

    Metafile rasterization (conversion to bitmap) can now be anti-aliased,
    reducing "jaggies" and improving the appearance of the bitmap. (Image
    | Convert to Bitmap).

    You can remove background objects (i.e., rectangles that fill the view
    area) from metafiles (Image | Remove Background).

    You can specify the background color that ThumbsPlus uses when
    displaying metafiles (Options | Preferences | Viewing).

    Batch Processing:

    Batch processing is one of the most useful and powerful capabilities
    of ThumbsPlus. A "batch" is a group of files, and batch processing
    performs a set of operations on each file in the batch. Here are some
    examples of processes that you can do:

    Convert a group of various files and save as JPEG format to different
    folders.

    Create a bunch of thumbnail-sized JPG files for the Web (for complete
    Web page building, you can use the Web Page Wizard as well).

    Convert a bunch of GIF or compressed TIFF files to PNG

    Convert a bunch of files to a 256-color palette for use in a GIF or
    other animation.

    You can save defined batch sets and reuse them later on different sets
    of files. You can even call a batch set from within another batch set!
    (This can be useful, for example, to write two files -- say, a GIF and
    a JPEG -- from each input file.)

    You get the picture! There are thousands of combinations that can be
    processed in a batch.

    Digital Filters and Image Processes:

    Linear, statistical and morphological digital image filters. Most
    filters operate either on intensity or all channels; some can be
    applied to specific color channels as well. The filters include:

    *Sharpening (sharpen, sharpen less, sharpen more, directional sharpen,
    unsharp mask)

    *Blurring (blur, blur more, average, Gaussian 7x7, Bartlett 7x7),

    *Edge detection (strong, weak, Laplacian, Laplacian inverted, Prewitt,
    Sobel, morph gradient).

    *Noise removal (despeckle light, despeckle dark, maximum, minimum,
    median, add noise).

    *Special effects (emboss dark, emboss light, etch, outline dark,
    outline light).

    *You can also define your own linear filters, up to 7 x 7.

    *Image histograms, including histogram equalization.
    *Pop Art
    *Dark Edges
    *Gray Edges
    *Drawing

    Image Processes

    *Auto Color Balance
    *Improve Video Capture
    *Fluorescent Lighting
    *General Enhancement
    *Contrast Enhancement

    The filters, image processes and image histograms operate on single
    images, or on multiple images (batch mode).

    ThumbsPlus Pro v7 now supports 16 bit per channel images: loading,
    viewing, editing and saving. The following functions work with 16-bit
    grayscale and 48-bit color images:

    Adjust Colors
    Color Depth
    Color Balance
    Color Profile
    Swap Red & Blue
    Invert Colors
    Histogram
    Remove Red-eye
    Image Stamp
    Combine
    Compare
    Filters
    Resize
    Rotate
    Rotate to Line
    Turn & Mirror
    Trim
    Autocrop
    Crop/Add Borders
    Cut, Copy and Paste
    Processes

    ThumbsPlus can now create, handle and view alpha channels in 24-bit
    and 48-bit images. Alpha channels will be loaded and saved to TGA, PNG
    and TIF files. You can use the View | Channels menu to select which
    channels to display.

    Edit | Create Alpha Channel will create an alpha channel from the
    current selection.

    The following image formats will be loaded as 48-bit color (or 16-bit
    grayscale if appropriate):
    TIFF
    PSD
    DCR
    DCS
    PNG
    RAW
    Images loaded using Photoshop plug-ins
    Images loaded using new Cerious plug-ins
    Scanned images (TWAIN)
    Olympus Confocal TIFF
    A new digital cameral raw plug-in (plug_digicam.tpp) is available and
    in beta also, and file types loaded by this filter will be loaded as
    48-bit.

    When sorting by Similarity (or right-click | Show Similar), ThumbsPlus
    will show an equals sign (=) on images whose metrics match the prior
    image exactly.

    ThumbsPlus is a market leading photo organizing and searching software
    that includes editing, viewing, batch conversion/editing/resizing,
    metafile support, image filtering, contact sheet creation, printed
    catalogs, display slide shows, change wallpaper, launch external
    editors, install and remove True Type Fonts, handle offline media and
    automatically save screen and window captures. ThumbsPlus supports all
    common digital cameras and file formats as well as digital video.

    Already in use by professionals worldwide, ThumbsPlus is fast becoming
    the preferred product for organizing, viewing and editing graphic
    files. Supporting over 100 (and counting) file formats internally,
    with many more formats that can be configured or accessed via OLE,
    ThumbsPlus is the product of choice in its class by people who need
    quick, intuitive access to their graphics. Demanding people, like
    those at Intel, Microsoft, HP, Rockwell International, ATI
    Technologies, the Army, Air Force and Navy, sing high praises for
    ThumbsPlus. You can even find it at NASA, where ThumbsPlus accompanies
    the astronauts on Space Shuttle flights!

    ThumbsPlus is not just a viewer! It is an ODBC image database
    management program. Keep in mind that there is no shareware Image
    Database program except for ThumbsPlus that has the amount of options
    and functions as ThumbsPlus and our retail competition costs much more
    and still lacks the amazing features that my product offers!

    Links and other misc ThumbsPlus help:

    You can view the more extensive information about v6.0 here:
    http://www.cerious.com/notes60.shtml

    You can view the extensive v7 upgrade release notes here:
    http://www.cerious.com/featuresv7.shtml#betanotes

    Our manuals and getting started guide are found here:
    http://www.cerious.com/manuals.shtml

    You can view our press release here:
    http://www.cerious.com/press.shtml

    We have newsgroups that are very busy where Cerious Software employees
    (and nice advanced users of ThumbsPlus) answer questions and consider
    suggestions.

    http://www.cerious.com/feedback.shtml If you have trouble accessing
    our groups, please try the web interface found here:

    http://www.cerious.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe

    You can access our FAQ pages here: http://www.cerious.com/faq.shtml

    Cerious Software is known Internet wide for our technical support for
    ThumbsPlus. Please do not hesitate to send me any questions you need
    assistance with.

    ThumbsPlus supports over 100 file formats internally with many more
    configurable using OLE or filters.

    Files with ( R ) are only supported in the registered version.

    AIFF, .AIF, .AU, .SND Sound files (play only, require Active Movie)
    ..AVI Video for Windows files
    ..AWD Microsoft Fax format files
    ..BMP,.DIB,.RLE Windows Bitmap files
    ..CAL CALS Raster image files
    ..CAM Casio Camera format files
    ..CDR,.PAT,.BMF CorelDRAW, CorelGALLERY files
    ..CEL AutoDesk Animator CEL files
    ..CEX CEX files
    ..CGM Computer Graphics Metafile (binary encoding)
    ..CLP Windows Clipboard/Picture
    ..CMP Lead Tools compressed image
    ..CT CT-scan files (Raw grayscale)
    ..CUR,.ANI Windows Cursor files
    ..CUT Dr. Halo files
    ..DCS (R) Kodak Professional DCS Camera files
    ..DCA IBM MMR CCIT G3 2D fax format files
    ..DCX Multi-image PCX files
    ..DXF (R) AutoCAD Exchange format files
    ..EPS Encapsulated Postscript files (preview image
    only)
    ..FAX, .FXD, .FXR Fax format files
    ..FIF Fractal image files (Iterated Systems, Inc.)
    ..FPX (R) FlashPix image files
    ..FITS,.FTS,.HDR,.LBL NASA FITS format
    ..FLC Autodesk Animator
    ..G3, .G4 CCITT Group 3 (1-D, 2-D) & Group 4 fax
    format files
    ..GEM GEM Metafiles
    ..GIF CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format files
    ..ICL Icon library files
    ..ICA IOCA Raw Group 3 (1-D, 2-D) & Group 4 fax
    format files
    ..ICO Windows Icon files
    ..IFF,.LBM Amiga IFF format
    ..IMG GEM Image format
    ..IMQ NASA Compressed PDS format
    ..IPL IPLab files
    ..J6I Ricoh Camera format (JPEG with header)
    ..JPG,.JFI,.JIF,.JPEG JPEG compressed files (in JFIF format)
    J2K, JP2 JPEG 2000 files
    ..KDC Kodak DC40, DC50 and DC120 digital camera
    native files
    ..KQP Konica camera native files
    ..KIZ Kodak Digital Postcard files
    ..LZR LaserData CCITT G4 fax format files
    ..MAC Macintosh Paint files
    ..MAM Mammography files (raw grayscale)
    ..MIC Microsoft Image Composer
    ..MID Windows MIDI files
    ..MND,.MNI Mandelbrot for Windows image files
    ..MOV QuickTime Movies
    ..MPG (R) MPEG compressed movies
    ..MRI MRI scans
    ..NAN Nanoscope files (raw grayscale)
    PBM, .PGM, PPM Conversion formats from PBMPlus/NETPBM
    ..PCX,.PCC ZSoft Picture files
    ..PCD Kodak PhotoCD files
    ..PCT,.PICT Macintosh PICT files (V1, V2, raster, vector)
    ..PDS NASA Planetary Data System format
    ..PIC BioRAD Confocal PIC files
    ..PIC SoftImage PIC
    ..PFB,.PSS (R) Adobe Type 1 Font files
    ..PMP Sony digital camera format (JPEG with header)
    ..PNG PiNG format files
    ..PSD, .PDD Adobe Photoshop, PhotoDeluxe files
    ..RAS,.SUN Sun Raster format
    ..RAW Raw grayscale or RGB images
    ..RGB, .SGI Silicon Graphics RGB files
    ..SCT SciTex CT
    ..SFW Seattle FilmWorks - mangled JPEG files
    ..ST4 Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG) files
    ..STX, .ST5, 6, 7, 8 Santa Barbara Instrument Group (SBIG) files
    ..TGA,.WIN Targa Truevision files
    ..TIF,.TIFF Tagged Image Format files
    ..TTF,.TTR TrueType fonts
    ..UUE UUencoded files
    ..WAV Windows sound files
    ..WMF,.MF Windows Metafiles and Placeable Metafiles
    ..WPG WordPerfect graphics files
    ..DCR Kodak Professional Digital Cameras
    NEF (View thumbnail support, view, editing coming
    in v5.02)
    ..CRW (The crw support is available as a plug-in.)
    THM (The thumbnail within a crw file.)

    Most raw files from digital cameras including:

    * ORF - Olympus raw.

    * NEF Nikon raw

    * MRW - Minolta raw.

    * DCR - Kodak professional camera.

    * SFW - Newer Seattle Filmworks files.

    * - Fuji

    JP

    (remove second underscore to email)

    Ahle Wutz, Sep 21, 2004
  9. Dave

    Steve Guest

    Dave wrote:
    > Greetings!
    > As I move forward in learning digital photog and Web page building, I
    > find that I need a good thumbnail program.
    >
    > Suggestions!
    >
    > TIA!
    >
    > -- Dave

    Dave:

    I have been using Easy Thumbnails for about 2 years now and I would highly
    recommend it for it's single purpose of making thumbnails. It also has a
    simple script that you can edit for making HTML pages of your thumbnails.
    Also it is FREE.

    I would NOT recommend IrfanView for making thumbnails as the results are not
    as good as Easy Thumbnails. I have been using IrfanView for about 3 years
    as my primary image viewer and it is excellent for that. It too is FREE.

    Good luck,

    Steve

    Steve, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Dave

    SpamPolice Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:25:46 -0400, Ahle Wutz
    <ahlewutz__at_yah_oo_dot__com> wrote:

    <SPAM SNIPPED>

    I guess Cerious is still trying to get out from under the PR cloud
    they caused for themselves years ago. Now they're doing it by
    spamming newsgroups, putting them right back into their own pile of
    crap again.

    Some jerks just never learn.

    SpamPolice, Sep 21, 2004
  11. Dave

    H Fang Guest

    I use thumbsplus. Its good if you want to archieve your photos. http://www.cerious.com

    Otherwise Irfanview is good enough as a thumbnailer.

    H Fang, Sep 21, 2004
  12. Dave

    Joe Johnson Guest

    "SpamPolice" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 23:25:46 -0400, Ahle Wutz
    > <ahlewutz__at_yah_oo_dot__com> wrote:
    >

    > <SPAM SNIPPED>
    >
    > I guess Cerious is still trying to get out from under the PR cloud
    > they caused for themselves years ago. Now they're doing it by
    > spamming newsgroups, putting them right back into their own pile of
    > crap again.
    >
    > Some jerks just never learn.

    Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy with ThumbsPlus. No
    relation to the company, just a very satisfied user.

    Joe Johnson, Sep 21, 2004
  13. Dave

    David Todd Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    "Joe Johnson" <> wrote in

    > Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy
    > with ThumbsPlus. No relation to the company, just a very
    > satisfied user.

    Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've seen
    anywhere!

    David Todd, Sep 21, 2004
  14. Dave

    Cynthia P Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:05:20 -0500, David Todd
    <> wrote:

    >"Joe Johnson" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy
    >> with ThumbsPlus. No relation to the company, just a very
    >> satisfied user.
    >>

    >Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've seen
    >anywhere!

    I actually bought a sealed copy of ThumbsPlus from someone who won it
    as an award on some digi-photography site. The seller didn't know that
    it was already licensed to them in their name, because they'd never
    opened it.

    I emailed Cerious... told them the whole situation and asked if it
    could be relicensed in my own name. No problem for them, I got a quick
    response and a quick change of license. So I ended up with a copy of
    ThumbsPlus Pro for a bit less than the regular version costs... and
    licensed in my name. Which they didn't have to do.

    Good support though! It's nice when you reach real people! So ThumbsUP
    to the Cerious Software folks.

    Wacom is the same way... excellent support, even though I bought my
    graphics tablet used on eBay.

    Cynthia

    Cynthia P, Sep 21, 2004
  15. Dave

    <> wrote:

    >"Joe Johnson" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy
    >> with ThumbsPlus. No relation to the company, just a very
    >> satisfied user.
    >>

    >Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've seen
    >anywhere!

    I've just installed the v7 beta out of curiousity. It won't display
    10D raw. I haven't timeor interest to jump through the hoops necessary
    to let them know so I'll stick with my ACDSee.

    MJ

    , Sep 22, 2004
  16. Dave

    David Todd Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    wrote in

    > On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:05:20 -0500, David Todd
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"Joe Johnson" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy
    >>> with ThumbsPlus. No relation to the company, just a very
    >>> satisfied user.
    >>>

    >>Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've
    >>seen anywhere!

    > I've just installed the v7 beta out of curiousity. It won't
    > display 10D raw. I haven't timeor interest to jump through
    > the hoops necessary to let them know so I'll stick with my
    > ACDSee.
    >
    > MJ

    I believe RAW files require a plug-in which is available at
    http://www.cerious.com/download.shtml

    David Todd, Sep 23, 2004
  17. Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 04:04:44 GMT, wrote:

    >On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:05:20 -0500, David Todd
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>"Joe Johnson" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Not sure what prompted this tirade, but I am very happy
    >>> with ThumbsPlus. No relation to the company, just a very
    >>> satisfied user.
    >>>

    >>Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've seen
    >>anywhere!

    >I've just installed the v7 beta out of curiousity. It won't display
    >10D raw. I haven't timeor interest to jump through the hoops necessary
    >to let them know so I'll stick with my ACDSee.

    I'm only using Version 6, but one must upgrade to the "Professional"
    version for RAW support. In Version 6 RAW images are displayed with a
    huge and nearly obliterating text exhortation to purchase the "pro"
    version!

    My first experience with ThumbsPlus was over 12 years ago when I was
    looking for help with "Mosaic," a thumbnailing travesty foisted upon
    owners of CorelDraw. Whadda POS that was--it ate its own databases
    and lost images forever!

    I posted my plight on Compuserve and the author of ThumbsUp (as it was
    called at the time) responded and invited me to try his program. Been
    with it ever since.

    --John W. Wells

    John W. Wells, Sep 23, 2004
  18. Dave

    Guest

    Re: Thumbnail Software? - ThumbsPlus

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:09:43 -0500, David Todd
    <> wrote:

    > wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:05:20 -0500, David Todd
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Joe Johnson" <> wrote in

    >>>Same here! Best customer service and responsiveness I've
    >>>seen anywhere!

    >> I've just installed the v7 beta out of curiousity. It won't
    >> display 10D raw. I haven't timeor interest to jump through
    >> the hoops necessary to let them know so I'll stick with my
    >> ACDSee.
    >>
    >> MJ
    >>

    >I believe RAW files require a plug-in which is available at
    >http://www.cerious.com/download.shtml

    Thanks. I'll have a look. I saw in their list of compatible types that
    crw was listed. I guess it was too much to hope that it was 10D crw.

    MJ

    , Sep 23, 2004