Thumbnail link on pages created in Yahoo Site Builder won't open

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gnostic, Jan 12, 2008.

  1. Gnostic

    Gnostic Guest

    Gnostic, Jan 12, 2008

  2. Gnostic

    Gnostic Guest

    "Gnostic" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > The thumbnail links on pages created in Yahoo Site Builder
    > don't work in Firefox, but they do in IE

    BTW, I have noscript installed
    Gnostic, Jan 12, 2008

  3. Gnostic wrote:
    > The thumbnail links on pages created in Yahoo Site Builder
    > don't work in Firefox, but they do in IE
    >
    > http://shakergirlquilts.biz/throws.html
    >
    > Is there any fix for that problem?

    I would have to play around with the coding to be sure, and I know
    nothing about the Yahoo tool, but the problem clearly is that you have
    the Paypal Buy Now button overlaying the thumbnail image.

    Both Firefox and Safari can activate the Buy Now button, but can't see
    the link for the thumbnail. Opera can activate the image link, but
    cannot see the Buy Now button.

    Perhaps if you redesign it so that the buttons are not sitting right on
    top of the images, it may work.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org
    Leonidas Jones, Jan 12, 2008
  4. Gnostic

    Gnostic Guest

    > Perhaps if you redesign it so that the buttons are not sitting right on
    > top of the images, it may work.
    >
    > Lee

    Yes, that works. Thanks!
    Gnostic, Jan 12, 2008