    800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200

    Thanks
    Max

    Massimiliano Alberti, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Massimiliano Alberti

    Andy Guest

    "Massimiliano Alberti" <> wrote in message
    > I need a thumbnail+html generator. I want to create index pages for
    > thousands of photos. The most important feature (and the most
    > difficult to find in standard thumbnail generators) is that I want
    > multiple resolutions of each photo (my digital camera is a 4
    > megapixel, so the photos are pretty big)
    > So I want the various thumbs to look like this:
    >
    > +--------------+ +--------------+
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > +--------------+ +--------------+
    > 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
    >
    > Thanks
    > Max

    Go to http://www.digitaldutch.com/arles/ and buy Arles Thumbnail generator.
    Also You can visit Playboy model's Sanja Matice's private website with
    galleries created by Arles to check out if it is this You are looking for .
    http://sunmod.com/

    Andy, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Massimiliano Alberti

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Massimiliano Alberti wrote:

    > I need a thumbnail+html generator. I want to create index pages for
    > thousands of photos. The most important feature (and the most
    > difficult to find in standard thumbnail generators) is that I want
    > multiple resolutions of each photo (my digital camera is a 4
    > megapixel, so the photos are pretty big)
    > So I want the various thumbs to look like this:
    >
    > +--------------+ +--------------+
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > +--------------+ +--------------+
    > 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
    >
    > Thanks
    > Max

    I used to have a cool one but can;t recall the name or anything. Try
    Tucows or c-net
    http://download.com.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=thumbnail generator&tg=dl-2001&search= Go!
    --
    Paul. (Faces look ugly when you're alone)
    Not what it seems...

    Paul Heslop, Sep 2, 2003
  4. Massimiliano Alberti

    Rafe B. Guest

    On 2 Sep 2003 11:38:02 -0700, (Massimiliano
    Alberti) wrote:

    >I need a thumbnail+html generator. I want to create index pages for
    >thousands of photos. The most important feature (and the most
    >difficult to find in standard thumbnail generators) is that I want
    >multiple resolutions of each photo (my digital camera is a 4
    >megapixel, so the photos are pretty big)
    >So I want the various thumbs to look like this:
    >
    >+--------------+ +--------------+
    >| | | |
    >| | | |
    >| | | |
    >| | | |
    >| | | |
    >+--------------+ +--------------+
    >800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
    >
    >Thanks
    >Max

    XnView has a nice contact sheet/thumbnail generator,
    and is a free download.

    <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/index.html>

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Sep 3, 2003
  5. > > 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
    > Go to http://www.digitaldutch.com/arles/ and buy Arles Thumbnail generator.
    > Also You can visit Playboy model's Sanja Matice's private website with
    > galleries created by Arles to check out if it is this You are looking for .
    > http://sunmod.com/

    You can "try" without buying (it's shareware)... And I've "tryed"
    it... But it doesn't seem to support multiple res. images.

    Massimiliano Alberti, Sep 3, 2003
  6. Have you tried ThumbsPlus?
    http://www.cerious.com/special.access.

    The latest Version (6) creates a variety of different web page formats

    Mike
    http://www.f1studios.co.uk

    Mike Hutchinson, Sep 3, 2003
  7. Massimiliano Alberti, Sep 4, 2003
  8. Massimiliano Alberti

    > I need a thumbnail+html generator. I want to create index pages for
    > thousands of photos. The most important feature (and the most
    > difficult to find in standard thumbnail generators) is that I want
    > multiple resolutions of each photo (my digital camera is a 4
    > megapixel, so the photos are pretty big)
    > So I want the various thumbs to look like this:
    >
    > +--------------+ +--------------+
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > | | | |
    > 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200 800x600 1024x768 1600x1200
    >
    > Thanks
    > Max

    Massimiliano !!! Ho trovato !!!! Check this link :
    http://www.fredshome.org/Soft/GG/ . You will find there gallery generator
    which creates galleries with small, medium , large and original sizes. I
    think you can use it for your website.

    Andy, Sep 4, 2003