    on my hard drive. Can anyone recommend freeware, or tell me if this is
    possible to do with PS Elements? Ideally, I could title each thumbnail.
    Thanks.

    RK, Oct 12, 2005

  2. RK

    MTBike1970 Guest

    You can produce contact sheets with Elements 2.0, I presume the later
    versions will do this as well.
    Select the menu items.. FILE / PRINT LAYOUT / CONTACT SHEET...
    You cant then select the folder/subfolders where the files are stored.
    The images on the contact sheets will be labelled with the existing file
    names.
    Somewhat basic functionality, but it works, and if you already have
    Elements, there's no additional cost.
    regards...MTB

    MTBike1970, Oct 12, 2005

  3. RK