Three programming languages to learn?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=, Aug 31, 2007.

  1. If you had to learn three programming languages in order to make yourself
    more marketable in the workplace, what languages would they be?

    =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=, Aug 31, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

    Steve Guest

    VB, Java, C#

    Steve C.
    MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA

    Steve, Aug 31, 2007

  3. Marketwise... definately asp.net

    =?Utf-8?B?WmFwaG9k?=, Sep 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

    Steve Guest

    That's more of a technology than a language. It's implemented in the VB
    and C# languages.

    Steve, Sep 4, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Sep 4, 5:02 pm, Steve <> wrote:
    > That's more of a technology than a language. It's implemented in the VB
    > and C# languages.
    >
    > Steve C.
    > MCSD,MCAD,MCSE,MCP+I,CNE,CNA,CCNA

    I agree... ASP.NET is not a language.

    Cerebrus, Sep 4, 2007
  6. Java/J2EE, ASP.NET, PHP in that order

    --
    Pete Gupta
    MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, SCJP

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBHdXB0YQ==?=, Sep 9, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?V29ya2luZyBkdWRlLg==?=

    Ali Guest

    1: Clarion ; 2: Clarion ; 3: Clarion

    message de news: ...