Three portraits

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by 223rem, Nov 9, 2005.

  1. 223rem

    223rem Guest

    223rem, Nov 9, 2005

  2. 223rem

    Jim Guest

    On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem <> said:

    > from someone new to DSLRs...
    >
    > http://www.putfile.com/george_c

    I miss my cat!

    Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
    somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.

    However, you do need to get some light in their eyes... and in some
    cases, crop a little tighter. But, I do like the concept and poses.

    I might just have to go kitten hunting this weekend!

    --
    Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo

    Jim, Nov 9, 2005

  3. 223rem

    Steve Wolfe Guest

    > I might just have to go kitten hunting this weekend!

    What's the bag limit on those?

    steve

    Steve Wolfe, Nov 9, 2005
  4. 223rem

    Frank ess Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem <> said:
    >
    >> from someone new to DSLRs...
    >>
    >> http://www.putfile.com/george_c

    > I miss my cat!
    >
    > Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
    > somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.

    I expect you won't like this idea, then:
    http://www.stuffonmycat.com/index.php?startpos=20

    Frank ess, Nov 9, 2005
  5. 223rem

    223rem Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > On 2005-11-08 21:55:32 -0500, 223rem <> said:
    >
    >> from someone new to DSLRs...
    >>
    >> http://www.putfile.com/george_c

    > I miss my cat!
    >
    > Nice normal cat poses. I hat fluffed up cat poses where the cat is
    > somehome propped into do something completely unnatural.
    >
    > However, you do need to get some light in their eyes...

    You mean something like this? (scanned negative):

    http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31200204665.jpg&s=x11

    I'm aware it is technically bad, but it looks very 'alive' to me

    223rem, Nov 9, 2005