    Can somebody help?

    Thanks!

    Ross
    Ross M. Greenberg, Jul 24, 2006

  2. Ross M. Greenberg

    Miller Guest

    *Ross M. Greenberg* wrote on 24.07.06 14:01:
    > as a new Thunderbird/Mozilla newsgroup user,I'm having trouble finding
    > how to turn threading on.
    >
    > Can somebody help?

    View -> Sort by -> Threaded

    cu, Miller
    Miller, Jul 24, 2006

  3. >
    > View -> Sort by -> Threaded

    Thanks! Now how do I set this as the default setting for each new
    newsgroup?

    Ross
    Ross M. Greenberg, Jul 24, 2006
  4. Ross M. Greenberg

    gwtc Guest

    Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
    >> View -> Sort by -> Threaded
    >>

    > Thanks! Now how do I set this as the default setting for each new
    > newsgroup?
    >
    > Ross

    you have to do this with each newsgroup, then close the program and
    when you restart it things should remain

    --
    So, You Think You Know Everything?

    Did you know that Al Capone's business card said he was a used
    furniture dealer.
    gwtc, Jul 24, 2006