    How can I do this?

    Thanks,
    Fred
    Frederick Wilson, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Frederick Wilson

    Moz Champion Guest

    Frederick Wilson wrote:

    > When viewing news groups, I clicked the date area to sort via date, I
    > expected the messages to remain threaded but it didn't. I had a similar
    > situation when I tried to sort by flagged message. I would like to be
    > able to keep the messages threaded but sort by date or by flagged.
    >
    > How can I do this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Fred

    Use the View menu.

    The selections in the View menu allow you to make global changes that
    retain specific settings, such as view threaded by date

    the header (click on) selection switches you to a view by THAT parameter
    only, all other view selections are ignored.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Dec 22, 2004