    Mozilla 1.4

    TIA
    Beat

    Beat von Arx, Oct 25, 2003

  2. On 10/25/2003 12:52 AM, Beat von Arx wrote:

    >what happend? suddenly, the "Show threads" button has no effect any
    >more: I can't see the threads now? what can I do?
    >Mozilla 1.4
    >
    >TIA
    >Beat

    Use the View menu for Sort, Messages and Threads
    Set Sort to whatever you want
    Set messages to All and check Threaded
    I set Threads to Threads with unread.

    These settings apply to the newgroup that is currently highlighted and
    will "stick" for that newsgroup. Highlight each newsgroup in turn and
    make whatever View setting you want to apply to that group.

    --
    Irwin Greenwald
    Mozilla Champion

    Irwin Greenwald, Oct 25, 2003