Thoughts from a new Technician

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by randrade, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. randrade

    randrade Guest

    Hi all:

    My name is Robert Andrade...My cert experiences started with Comptia A+ and
    Network+ Man were those tough exams and I still appreciate the level at which
    I was forced to study and perform.

    My first foray into Microsoft was with the WinXP exam; which I passed and
    now have recieved an MCP...Again the level of study and preperation I had to
    do was bone breaking and well appreciated. I am currently a PC Technician
    who knowingly has a lot to learn.

    I have the 70-271 scheduled for this month and I plan on schedualing the
    70-272 based on how I do in the first part.he one important thing that I can
    take away from all of this is that no matter how many certifications I have
    or will recieve they are the foundation which marks where the learning
    begins. I realize that not everyone feels this way but I do and it keeps me
    from letting my certifications going to my head.

    Thank you all and I hope to chat with you more in the future.

    For me personally I think that t
    --
    It is a poor student who does not surpass his master

    randrade, Sep 26, 2006

  2. randrade

    randrade Guest

    Well I passed my 70-271 with an 866 score; I know it is not the best but it
    is passing.

    Now for the 70-272...Wish me luck

    randrade, Sep 29, 2006

  3. randrade

    Subject117 Guest

    Hey, I'm in the same boat as you, Just completed my 70-271 with a score of
    849 (and I KNOW which ones I missed), and am now going to give myself a nice
    month and a half for my 70-272.

    Subject117, Oct 3, 2006