Thought of the day

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by baary, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. baary

    baary Guest

    think that contibuting one dollar can save a family from disaster,
    please contribute to us,

    We are a family of 5 in deep finacial trouble, becuase I am not getting paid
    from last 8 months and finding difficult to survive.
    The problem is that if I leave this job I will loose all the money I am
    suppose to get paid, my employer promised me to give that money but he don't
    know when he will pay. Even though I have not lost hope, I am doing part
    time job also but that is not sufficient for survival.

    I can assure you when he will pay me my balance salary I will return your
    money.

    Please beleive me, you can call me if you want to talk to me at
    214-552-7248.

    Your contribution will be a great help this time

    Rupendra Sahu
    3908, Ravnes Crest Dr.
    Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

    baary, Oct 31, 2003

  2. baary

    DH Guest

    Everybody has hard times. You tighten your belt, suck it up, and move on. If
    you work hard....things will get better. You live in New Jersey? Yet you
    have a Dallas, Texas area code......hmm, interesting.

    Anyone who sends you money is a fool, almost as foolish as you working
    without pay for 8 months. If you're so naive that you'll work for 8 months
    without pay, no amount of money will get you out of the bind you're in.
    You're stupid!

    DH, Oct 31, 2003

  3. baary

    AK Guest

    You should be ashamed of yourself trying to fool people like this. We are
    generous here in Britain, but we are not stupid.
    Sell your computer.
    =========

    AK, Oct 31, 2003
  4. baary

    trout Guest

    baary wrote:

    > think that contibuting one dollar

    Abuse report:

    --
    "Thought of the day: beg elsewhere."

    trout, Oct 31, 2003
  5. baary

    Boomer Guest

    (baary) wrote in

    > think that contibuting one dollar can save a family from disaster,
    > please contribute to us,

    Sell your domain, guide-i.com.
    [snip]

    Boomer, Oct 31, 2003
  6. baary

    Jammer Guest

    baary wrote:
    > think that contibuting one dollar can save a family from disaster,
    > please contribute to us,
    >
    > We are a family of 5 in deep finacial trouble, becuase I am not
    >
    > Rupendra Sahu
    > 3908, Ravnes Crest Dr.
    > Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

    This number is a Grandprari, TX based phone number, and the registered
    carrier is Sprint Spectrum L.P.

    Interested

    Jammer, Oct 31, 2003
  7. baary wrote:

    > think that contibuting one dollar can save a family from disaster,
    > please contribute to us,
    >
    > We are a family of 5 in deep finacial trouble, becuase I am not getting paid

    > I can assure you when he will pay me my balance salary I will return your
    > money.
    >
    > Please beleive me, you can call me if you want to talk to me at
    > 214-552-7248.
    >
    > Rupendra Sahu
    > 3908, Ravnes Crest Dr.
    > Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

    Sorry to rain on your parade, but...
    http://www.puc.state.tx.us/telecomm/areacodes/dallas.cfm
    Area Code 214 - Dallas, TEXAS
    --not NJ

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 31, 2003