  1. One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is... If they do
    foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little. -- Joe
    Martin

    Collector»NZ, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Collector»NZ

    Bryan Guest

    Collector»NZ <> wrote in
    news::

    > One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is... If they do
    > foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little. -- Joe
    > Martin

    I'm sure someone will be working on it.

    Bryan, Aug 3, 2007

  3. On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 06:51:07 +0000 (UTC), Bryan <> wrote
    in <news:Xns9981C029DE3D7gulfnutgmailcom@203.109.252.31>:

    > Collector»NZ <> wrote in
    >
    >> One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is... If they do
    >> foul up, there's no law against whacking them around a little. -- Joe
    >> Martin
    >>

    > I'm sure someone will be working on it.

    'Twas ever thus - even 'way back in the early days of dial-up bulletin
    board systems (yes, I was running one back in the mid-'eighties!) there
    was the concept of a nerf bat and mirror shades.

    --
    Nicolaas.

    2007 Pricelessware CD now available. 600Mb of the best of the best in
    Freeware. E-Mail me for details.

    .... A good pun is its own reword.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 3, 2007
  4. Collector»NZ

    Gordon Guest

    On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 16:55:56 -0700, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is... If they do foul
    > up, there's no law against whacking them around a little. -- Joe Martin

    How much money do they have? Kind of answers the question.

    Gordon, Aug 4, 2007
  5. "Stewardesses is the longest English word typed only with the left hand"
    -- found on The Inquirer.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 4, 2007