    Thanks,
    I'm now connected with SP2.
    Keith

    KD, Aug 31, 2004

  2. KD

    Thor Guest

    "KD" <> wrote in message
    news:4134d584$0$20252$...
    > Thor,
    > Regarding the DNS problem I posted a few days ago. I thrashed around
    > uninstalling this, that and the other. Turns out that you were correct
    > after all you big Viking God you :) I reset the Zone Alarm Pro blocked
    > program list and lo and behold everything kicked into life. Weird how it
    > worked with SP1.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > I'm now connected with SP2.
    > Keith

    No problemo. :)

    Thor, Aug 31, 2004

  3. KD

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Sorry to but in,

    KD have you had any problems with SP2?

    I've had it installed for a few weeks now and haven't experienced any probs.
    Seems people only post the negative things about it.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, Sep 1, 2004
  4. KD

    KD Guest

    "Lloyd Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry to but in,
    >
    > KD have you had any problems with SP2?
    >
    > I've had it installed for a few weeks now and haven't experienced any
    > probs. Seems people only post the negative things about it.
    >
    > LJ

    It wasn't specifically SP2. I've had problems when adding other devices
    over the last year and SP2 just did the same thing. Zone Alarm was blocking
    my DNS access - there's probably a more technical explanation than that
    though. To be honest SP2 has made my machine much more responsive and I
    don't mean emotionally :)

    Cheers,
    Keith

    KD, Sep 1, 2004