    method and if so, is it legit and worth the investment?
    How are the hands on labs? any input would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks, Joseph.

    joseph, Apr 14, 2005

  2. Hi Joseph.

    Well I had little choice! I'm studying through a company called Computeach.
    Their method is to do the Netg stuff to death, then take a mock exam made up
    from Transcender questions. You are then given the Transcender disk for the
    module and called in-centre for final teaching before taking the exam. I'm n
    ot convinced this is the best method.

    My concern with the Netg is that on simulation questions, if you don't click
    in the right place (exactly where you should) then it won't register the
    result. The Netg stuff is also highly procedural and methodical, and is very
    dry.

    When I came to do my 290 exam I found that the questions were more pragmatic.

    Hope this helps.

    Best regards,

    Matthew Bennett

    Matthew Bennett, Apr 16, 2005