    Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
    the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.

    Thanks Paul

    pwelch3, Dec 1, 2010

  2. pwelch3

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:37:18 -0800 (PST), pwelch3 wrote:

    > Can any one tell me what the a/c adapter voltage is for this
    > Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
    > the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.
    >
    > Thanks Paul

    Hi Paul;
    If this is what you have: http://goo.gl/j9tpj You might give them a
    call and see If they can supply you with the information or even sell
    you one.
    --
    12/1/2010 2:53:53 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010

  3. pwelch3

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:37:18 -0800 (PST), pwelch3 wrote:

    > Can any one tell me what the a/c adapter voltage is for this
    > Hawthorne Village item?. We lost
    > the adapter and want to see if we can buy a substutute.
    >
    > Thanks Paul

    PS: The voltage should be next to the inlet plug on the house???
    --
    12/1/2010 3:01:02 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Dec 1, 2010