  1. John

    John Guest

    I used cutecert.com, I found it is very useful.

    John, Feb 8, 2006

  2. John

    LnkWizard Guest

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Feb 9, 2006

  3. John

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    LnkWizard <> embarrassed himself by saying:

    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 9, 2006
  4. John

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2006
  5. John

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    kpg, Feb 9, 2006
  6. John

    MitchS Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 9, 2006
  7. John

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%,
    MitchS <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >> Frisbee® <> said something like
    >>
    >>> "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 9, 2006
  8. John

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2006
  9. John

    MitchS Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:%,
    > MitchS <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    >>> Frisbee® <> said something like

    I think our collective ADD is getting better. That's the first one we've
    finished in a good long while.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Feb 10, 2006
  10. John

    JaR Guest

    Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, the
    plaintive wail of MitchS:

    > That's the first one we've
    > finished.

    IFYPFY, I think.