Thks for valuable information, I passed the exam

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=, Feb 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=:

    > I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.

    Idiot sockpuppet.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    John <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.

    Oh yeah, well I used cutecert.com and Microsoft found out and I lost all my
    certs.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 9, 2006
  4. Its the cutest

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Feb 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Lasher Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=:
    >
    >> I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.

    > Idiot sockpuppet.

    I have three sock puppets...all at the same time.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 9, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Idiot sockpuppet.

    you mean ISA right?

    Idiot
    Sockpuppet
    A$$fcuker

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.
    >
    >Oh yeah, well I used cutecert.com and Microsoft found out and I lost all my
    >certs.

    Well that's nothing. I used cutecert.com and the IRS found out and I
    lost both my houses, all three cars and my Malibu Stacy collection,
    the b@stards

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    Kline Sphere <.@> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> I used cutecert.com, and I found it is very useful.

    >> Oh yeah, well I used cutecert.com and Microsoft found out and I lost
    >> all my certs.

    > Well that's nothing. I used cutecert.com and the IRS found out and I
    > lost both my houses, all three cars and my Malibu Stacy collection,
    > the b@stards

    I used cutecert and my neighbor's daughter, she come to my house and she
    kick my dog. Why did she do it?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Feb 9, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I used cutecert and my neighbor's daughter, she come to my house and she
    >kick my dog.

    and now it needs operation.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2006 at 3:27am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Well that's nothing. I used cutecert.com and the IRS found out and I
    > lost both my houses, all three cars and my Malibu Stacy collection,
    > the b@stards

    That's nothing. I used cutecert.com and lost my virginity.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

    TechGeekPro, Feb 9, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2006 at 10:17am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > is this you?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/afp97

    TMML

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Feel free to follow along with my simple step-by-step instructions.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 9, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    kpg Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > That's nothing. I used cutecert.com and lost my virginity.

    Those basterds!

    kpg, Feb 9, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Briscobar Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:

    > On Feb 9, 2006 at 3:27am "Kline Sphere" blathered:
    >
    >> Well that's nothing. I used cutecert.com and the IRS found out and I
    >> lost both my houses, all three cars and my Malibu Stacy collection,
    >> the b@stards

    > That's nothing. I used cutecert.com and lost my virginity.

    Well I sure hope you can find it again!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2006
  15. Muuahahaha..!
    How did you manage to stay virgin with all these a$$fkers around u?

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Feb 10, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "Briscobar" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> On Feb 9, 2006 at 3:27am "Kline Sphere" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Well that's nothing. I used cutecert.com and the IRS found out and I
    >>> lost both my houses, all three cars and my Malibu Stacy collection,
    >>> the b@stards

    >> That's nothing. I used cutecert.com and lost my virginity.

    > Well I sure hope you can find it again!

    Check under the sofa.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Feb 10, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obg==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> That's nothing. I used cutecert.com and lost my virginity.
    >
    >Those basterds!

    timmmaaa

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 10, 2006