    --
    Moke G.

    'the best person to run a country is the person who doesn't want the job.'
    Mike Gibbings, Jan 21, 2009

  2. Mike Gibbings

    VanguardLH Guest

    Mike Gibbings wrote:

    > tornevall.net

    Ah, the troll from tornevall.net.
    VanguardLH, Jan 21, 2009

  3. Mike Gibbings

    Juan Ze Suen Guest

    VanguardLH <> wrote in message
    news:gl75k2$hvj$:

    > Zvxr Tvoovatf jebgr:

    > Nu, gur gebyy sebz gbearinyy.arg.

    LOL

    You're too good for your own good - party pooper ;)

    Tell me, do you check your headers to see if you are who you think you are
    every morning when you wake up?

    Happy Chinese New Year! -..-
    Juan Ze Suen, Jan 21, 2009
  4. Mike Gibbings

    Another Guest

    K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.
    Another, Jan 21, 2009
  5. Another <.> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
    >>

    > K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.

    I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
    and K-man, he's all yours.

    What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your lives
    really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 21, 2009
  6. Mike Gibbings

    Warren Oates Guest

    In article <>,
    "Mike Gibbings" <>
    wrote:

    > I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
    > and K-man, he's all yours.

    In fact, the Writ of Ownership expires in March, and the FCC will be
    auctioning the group off to the highest bidder. Check out their website.
    These smaller groups usually go for about $8,000 for the the 14-year
    lease. Pony up the cash, and you can do what you want with the group,
    until 2023. You have to be a US Citizen, though.
    --
    W. Oates
    Warren Oates, Jan 21, 2009
  7. Warren Oates <> wrote in message

    > In article <>,
    > "Mike Gibbings" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get
    >> between you and K-man, he's all yours.

    > In fact, the Writ of Ownership expires in March, and the FCC will be
    > auctioning the group off to the highest bidder. Check out their
    > website. These smaller groups usually go for about $8,000 for the the
    > 14-year lease. Pony up the cash, and you can do what you want with
    > the group, until 2023. You have to be a US Citizen, though.

    Would I have to buy it to be able to shut it down?

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 21, 2009
  8. Mike Gibbings wrote:
    > Another <.> wrote in message
    >
    >> Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >>> From curiosity who owns this XP malware group?
    >>>

    >> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.

    > I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get between you
    > and K-man, he's all yours.

    We wont share.

    > What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your lives
    > really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?

    Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 21, 2009
  9. §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >> Another <.> wrote in message

    >>> K-Man owns this group. Now **** off.

    >> I didn't mean to step on anyones toes - I certainly wouldn't get
    >> between you and K-man, he's all yours.
    >>

    > We wont share.

    Disgusting!

    >> What is it about you people and your affinity to K-man - are your
    >> lives really that empty or maybe it's just your heads?
    >>

    > Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.

    Enable your spunksucker, dolt.

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 21, 2009
  10. §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings <>
    > pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    >>> We wont share.

    >> Disgusting!
    >>

    > Disambiguous!

    Discombobulated?!

    >>> Pleasc to not be making teh fun of our spiritual leader, tia.

    >> Enable your spunksucker, dolt.
    >>

    > Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!

    You're not as thought as I drunk you were.

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 22, 2009
  11. Mike Gibbings wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Mike Gibbings <>
    >> pinched out a steaming pile
    >> of<>:
    >>
    >>> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    >>> Disgusting!
    >>>

    >> Disambiguous!

    > Discombobulated?!

    Disingenuous?

    >>> Enable your spunksucker, dolt.
    >>>

    >> Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!

    > You're not as thought as I drunk you were.

    And you're not as funny as you think you are.

    ^_^
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 22, 2009
  12. §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Mike Gibbings <>
    >>> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> Disambiguous!

    >> Discombobulated?!
    >>

    > Disingenuous?

    Dis.

    >>> Its enablem bye deflaut, toll!

    >> You're not as thought as I drunk you were.
    >>

    > And you're not as funny as you think you are.
    >
    > ^_^

    And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 22, 2009
  13. Mike Gibbings wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    >>> Discombobulated?!
    >>>

    >> Disingenuous?

    > Dis.

    Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

    >>> You're not as thought as I drunk you were.
    >>>

    >> And you're not as funny as you think you are.
    >>
    >> ^_^

    > And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."

    Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 22, 2009
  14. §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    >>> Disingenuous?

    >> Dis.
    >>

    > Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

    The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the man
    with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two eyes can only
    see his one.

    >>> And you're not as funny as you think you are.
    >>>
    >>> ^_^

    >> And that's because "You're not as thought as I drunk you were."
    >>

    > Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...

    Test...

    Mike Gibbings, Jan 22, 2009
  15. §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Mike Gibbings <>
    > pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<>:
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    >>> Dissing in the wind you are, round eyes.

    >> The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the
    >> man with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two
    >> eyes can only see his one.
    >>

    > I see that you saw, now chop wood.

    Yes - Ouch!!

    >>> Later, I find out I've been replying to a perl script...

    >> Test...
    >>

    > Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

    You couldn't afford me deary.
    usenet-pooper-scooper, Jan 23, 2009
  16. In message <>,
    "usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >
    > > Mike Gibbings <>
    > > pinched out a steaming pile
    > > of<>:
    > >
    > >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > >> The man with one eye can see more than the man with two eyes; As the
    > >> man with one eye can see the man's two eye, but the man with two
    > >> eyes can only see his one.
    > >>

    > > I see that you saw, now chop wood.

    > Yes - Ouch!!

    I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

    > >> Test...
    > >>

    > > Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

    > You couldn't afford me deary.

    Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
    Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
    Why was I not notified?
    :(

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 24, 2009
  17. Mike Gibbings

    Father Jack Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > In message <>,
    > "usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Mike Gibbings <>
    >>> pinched out a steaming pile

    >>> I see that you saw, now chop wood.

    >> Yes - Ouch!!
    >>

    > I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

    I'd need a horses nose bag and even that wouldn't be big enough.

    >>> Passed. Come to the front of the class to get your Gold Star.

    >> You couldn't afford me deary.

    > Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
    > Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
    > Why was I not notified?
    > :(

    <shrugs shoulders - eh?>

    Some **** bumped me ;->
    Father Jack, Jan 24, 2009
  18. In message <glfer0$hk9$>, "Father Jack" wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:
    > > In message <>,
    > > "usenet-pooper-scooper" wrote:
    > >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > >> Yes - Ouch!!
    > >>

    > > I'd give you a bandaid but they are downstairs...

    > I'd need a horses nose bag and even that wouldn't be big enough.

    your diaper fetish is acknowledged...

    > >> You couldn't afford me deary.

    > > Probably. Whats the deal with all the poasters using "tournivale" net?
    > > Did some new freeserver give out accounts?
    > > Why was I not notified?
    > > :(

    > <shrugs shoulders - eh?>
    >
    > Some **** bumped me ;->

    WHeres mine? FREE ACCOUNT PLEASE...

    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 24, 2009
  19. Mike Gibbings

    Father Jack Guest

    They are there to be had... all you have to do is L@@K!!

    --
    feck
    Father Jack, Jan 24, 2009
  20. Mike Gibbings

    Keyser Söze Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in message

    > Father Jack <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > of<glg6pj$6s5$>:
    >
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >>> your diaper fetish is acknowledged...

    >>> WHeres mine? FREE ACCOUNT PLEASE...

    >> They are there to be had... all you have to do is L@@K!!
    >>

    > Will I need to pledge an organ or a first-born?
    >
    > :(

    eh?

    --
    In individuals, insanity is rare; but in froups, parties,
    Keyser Söze, Jan 25, 2009