THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONOLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Okay, this update is devoted to my favorite genre, Sci-fi with media reviews
    that include the series premieres of "Stargate: Atlantis" as well as the eighth
    season premiere of "Stargate: SG-1." I have also added DVD reviews that include
    both the "Spider-Man: Superbit" and "Spider-Man: Deluxe Edition" as well as
    several "Doctor Who" DVD sets. I'll be away for a few days so let me wish you
    all a safe and happy Fourth of July now. There will be no new updates next
    week. I will be checking my e-mail though so don't hesitate to drop me a note.
    Thank you. Now here are this week's new media reviews:

    Television Reviews:

    Stargate: SG-1: Eighth Season Premiere: "New Order":
    http://www.genreonline.net/Stargate_SG1_Season_8_New_Order_Sci_Fi.html

    Stargate: Atlantis: Series Premiere: "Rising":
    http://www.genreonline.net/Stargate_Atlantis_Series_Premiere_SciFi.html

    DVD Reviews:

    Spider-Man: Superbit:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spiderman_Superbit_DVD.html

    Spider-Man: Deluxe Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spiderman_Deluxe_Edition_DVD.html

    Doctor Who: The Seeds Of Death: The Patrick Troughton Years 1966-1969: 2-Disc
    Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Doctor_Who_Seeds_Death_DVD.html

    Doctor Who: The Three Doctors: The Jon Pertwee Years: 1970-1974:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Doctor_Who_The_Three_Doctors_DVD.html

    Doctor Who: The Two Doctors: The Colin Baker Years: 1984-1986: 2-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Doctor_Who_Two_Doctors_DVD.html

    Doctor Who: The Curse Of Fenric: The Sylvester McCoy Years: 1987-1989: 2-Disc
    Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Doctor_Who_Curse_Fenric_DVD.html

    The Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dark_Fury_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jun 25, 2004