THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have a brand new GENRE ONLINE Interview with Cult Film Guru Joe Bob
    Briggs, who shares information on upcoming DVD releases he is involved with as
    well as a new cable television show for the Scream Network, which is scheduled
    to launch in January, 2005. I also have TV reviews for the third season
    premiere of the hit USA Network original series "The Dead Zone" as well as the
    five-part Sci-Fi Channel original miniseries "Five Days To Midnight." To close
    up this short update are two sci-fi DVD reviews too. I have more media reviews
    coming nearly every day so please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    The GENRE ONLINE Interview - Cult Film Guru Joe Bob Briggs:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_Online_Interview_Joe_Bob_Briggs.html

    TV Reviews:

    The Dead Zone: Third Season Premiere: "Finding Rachel, Parts 1 & 2":
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dead_Zone_Third_Season_Premiere_USA.html

    Five Days To Midnight: Sci-Fi Channel Original Miniseries:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Five_Days_To_Midnight_Sci_Fi.html

    DVD Reviews:

    Independence Day: Limited Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/ID4_LE_DVD.html

    Slaughterhouse Five:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Slaughterhouse_Five_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jun 4, 2004