THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, May 29, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    Happy Friday Everyone! This week in observance of Memorial Day my site e-mail
    update begins with a TV review for the A&E original movie "IKE: Countdown To
    D-day" and continues on to include reviews of the series finale of "Justice
    League" as well as some new DVD reviews. I have more coming this weekend,
    including reviews of the Sci-Fi Channel miniseries "Five To Days To Midnight"
    and the third season premiere of the USA Network original series "The Dead
    Zone" so please keep coming back when you can and I wish you all a safe and
    introspective Memorial Day weekend. Now here are this week's new media reviews:

    TV:

    IKE: Countdown To D-Day: A&E Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/IKE_A&E.html

    Justice League: Starcrossed: Cartoon Network Original Series Finale:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Justice_Leage_Starcrossed_Cartoon_Network.html

    DVD:

    Starship Troopers 2: Hero Of The Federation: Special Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Starship_Troopers_2_Hero_Of_The_Federation_DVD.html

    Spider-Man: The New Animated Series: High Voltage Villains, The Mutant Menace,
    & The Ultimate Face-Off:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spiderman_New_Animated_Series_DVD.html

    Eurotrip: Unrated:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Eurotrip_Unrated_DVD.html

    Scary Movie 3:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Scary_Movie_3_DVD.html

    Joe Bob Briggs Presents: The Double-D Avenger:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Briggs_Double_D_Avenger_DVD.html

    The Triplets Of Belleville:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Triplets_DVD.html

    Wizards:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Wizards_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, May 29, 2004