THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, May 8, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week's update is specifically geared toward the Friday, May 7, 2004,
    theatrical release of Universal Pictures' and Stephen Sommers' popcorn action
    homage to the classic Universal monsters, "Van Helsing." So I endeavored to
    review the DVD tie-ins from both Universal and Warner Brothers, who released
    three Hammer films on DVD day and date with Universal Studios Home Video's
    "Monster Legacy Collection." There's also a DVD review for the animated prequel
    DVD "Van Helsing: The London Assignment." In addition I have a TV review of the
    upcoming TNT Original Miniseries remake of Stephen King's "Salem's Lot" so do
    check these reviews out. Finally I added a review of Twentieth Century Fox Home
    Entertainment's "Futurama: Volume 3." It has nothing to do with horror films,
    but I just think the character of "Bender" the robot is simply a pisser. So I
    hope you all have a great weekend and do come back for more new reviews next
    week. Thank you.

    TV:

    Salem's Lot (2004): TNT Original Miniseries Remake:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Salems_Lot_TNT.html

    DVD:

    Van Helsing: The London Assignment:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Van_Helsing_London_DVD.html

    Dracula: The Legacy Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dracula_Legacy_DVD.html

    Frankenstein: The Legacy Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenstein_Legacy_DVD.html

    The Wolf Man: The Legacy Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Wolf_Man_Legacy_DVD.html

    Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenstein_Destroyed_DVD.html

    Dracula Has Risen From The Grave:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Dracula_Gave_DVD.html

    Taste The Blood Of Dracula:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Taste_Blood_Dracula_DVD.html

    Futurama: Volume 3 Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Futurama_Volume_3_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, May 8, 2004