THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    I usually would call this my "Weekly Update" however I have been so busy since
    the move that I this is the first update I've sent out in three weeks. I'm
    catching up now, but some titles take a bit longer than others and sometimes
    time constraints related to if a title is being released or broadcast for a
    specific holiday or event means I have to take care of that first. Anyway, I'd
    rather take a little longer and get something done right than rush through
    something and have the quality diminished so thank you all for your continued
    support and patience.

    This week I have two TV reviews as well as a few TV on DVD and regular feature
    film on DVD reviews. The USA Network miniseries remake of "Spartacus" premiered
    a few days ago, but encores are still airing so if you are curious, definitely
    read my review. The Cartoon Network has also began to air a brand new season of
    "Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law" as a part of the network's Adult Swim
    programming block. The series is a bit twisted at times, but very funny. I
    screened a few episodes and have a review posted of them too.

    I'm working on some cool stuff for next week so please keep visiting the site
    every day and support GENRE ONLINE.NET by visiting the site's sponsors. Now
    here are the new reviews!

    TV:

    Spartacus: USA Network Original Miniseries:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spartacus_USA.html

    Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law: Cartton Network Adult Swim Season Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Spartacus_USA.html

    DVD:

    Babylon 5: The Wheel Of Fire: The Complete Fifth Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/B5_S5_Wheel_Of_Fire_DVD.html

    Stargate: SG-1: Seasons 5 & 6 Box Sets:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Stargate_SG1_Season_5_6_DVD.html

    Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Ginger_Snaps_2_Unleashed_DVD.html

    Kill Bill: Volume 1:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Kill_Bill_Volume_1_DVD.html

    Timeline:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Timeline_DVD.html

    Schindler's List: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Schindlers_List_DVD.html

    The Rundown: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Rundown_DVD.html

    In Living Color: Season One:
    http://www.genreonline.net/In_Living_Color_Season_One_DVD.html

    The Haunted Mansion: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Haunted_Mansion_DVD.html

    Sword Of The Valiant: The Legend Of Sir Gwain And The Green Knight:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Sword_Valiant_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit. Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Apr 23, 2004