THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    I have two weeks worth of new DVD and TV reviews, but before I move ahead with
    the list I just wanted you all to know that the next site update will not occur
    until the week of February 24, 2004, because I am in the process of moving to a
    new office. My contact information will remain the same so for those of you who
    know how to contact me, the address, phone number, and e-mail addresses will
    remain the same and there is no need to change any contact information for now.
    Thank you. Here are this week's new media reviews:

    DVD:

    Good Times: The Complete Second Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Good_Times_Season2_DVD.html

    What's Happening!!: The Complete First Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Whats_Happening_DVD.html

    Punk'd: The Complete First Season: MTV's DVD-Video Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Punkd_Season_One_DVD.html

    Mutiny On The Bounty (1935):
    http://www.genreonline.net/Mutiny_Bounty_DVD.html

    Open Range: 2-Disc Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Open_Range_DVD.html

    Xena: Warrior Princess: Season Three Deluxe Collector's Edition Nine-Disc Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Xena_Season_Three_DVD.html

    Planet Of The Apes: 35TH Anniversary Widescreen Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Planet_Apes_DVD.html

    TV:

    Mad Mad House: Sci-Fi Thursday Original Reality Series Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Mad_Mad_House_SciFi.html

    Tripping The Rift: "God Is Our Pilot": Sci-Fi Thursday Original Animated Series
    Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Tripping_The_Rift_SciFi.html

    Johnny Bravo Goes To Hollywood: Cartoon Network Original Series Special:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Bravo_Hollywood_Cartoon.html

    Party Wagon: Cartoon Network Original Animated Feature Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Party_Wagon_Cartoon.html

    Touching Evil: USA Network Original Series Premiere:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Touching_Evil_USA.html

    Charlie: The Life And Art Of Charles Chaplin: TCM Premiere Documentary:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Charlie_TCM.html

    Please drop by and visit. Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Feb 13, 2004