THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week saw the official announcement of Warner Home Video's "The Matrix
    Revolutions," which will street on Tuesday, April 6, 2004. The facts behind
    this DVD release are all over the net by now, but in case you have not read
    them, you can click on my "On The Mark" updates page and scroll down to read
    all about it. I also published some images that I have not seen elsewhere of
    how the packaging on Paramount Home Entertainment's "Star Trek: Voyager" DVD
    sets will work. It is a bit different from last year's "Deep Space Nine" DVD
    sets. These images are also "On The Mark" and you can click on them so see
    larger pictures of them too. Here is the link:

    http://www.genreonline.net/on_the_mark.html

    Now on to this weeks new media reviews, which begins with a TV review of the
    upcoming History Channel Special, "Barbarians" and continues on with a few new
    DVD reviews too so here we go:

    TV:

    Barbarians: History Channel Special:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Barbarians_History_Channel.html

    DVD:

    Once Upon A Time In Mexico:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Once_Upon_A_Time_In_Mexico_DVD.html

    House Of The Dead:
    http://www.genreonline.net/House_Of_The_Dead_DVD.html

    Jeremiah: The Complete First Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Jeremiah_Season_One_DVD.html

    Irwin Allen's Lost In Space: The Complete First Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Lost_In_Space_Season_One_DVD.html

    South Park: The Complete Third Season:
    http://www.genreonline.net/South_Park_Season_3_DVD.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Writer R5

    Justin Guest

    Writer R5 wrote on [16 Jan 2004 06:21:52 GMT]:

    > Now on to this weeks new media reviews, which begins with a TV review of the
    > upcoming History Channel Special, "Barbarians" and continues on with a few new
    > DVD reviews too so here we go:

    Did you figure out how to crosspost yet?

    Justin, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Writer R5

    Scot Gardner Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Writer R5 wrote on [16 Jan 2004 06:21:52 GMT]:
    > >
    > > Now on to this weeks new media reviews, which begins with a TV
    > > review of the upcoming History Channel Special, "Barbarians" and
    > > continues on with a few new DVD reviews too so here we go:

    > Did you figure out how to crosspost yet?

    If Mark wanted to crosspost, he could do it. After all, he has a
    master's degree.

    This fact is confirmed in the last sentence of the 4th paragraph of his
    _Once Upon a Time in the West_ review:

    "One thing I know for sure is as much as I thought I knew about "Once
    Upon A Time In The West" from my own studies while earning my Masters
    degree, I feel like I gained a whole bunch of new knowledge and
    understanding from Paramount's new two-disc set release."

    http://www.genreonline.net/Once_Upon_A_Time_In_The_West_DVD.html

    Scot Gardner, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Writer R5

    Justin Guest

    Scot Gardner wrote on [Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:29:46 -0800]:
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Writer R5 wrote on [16 Jan 2004 06:21:52 GMT]:
    >> >
    >> > Now on to this weeks new media reviews, which begins with a TV
    >> > review of the upcoming History Channel Special, "Barbarians" and
    >> > continues on with a few new DVD reviews too so here we go:

    >> Did you figure out how to crosspost yet?

    > If Mark wanted to crosspost, he could do it. After all, he has a
    > master's degree.

    Is it a Master's in that movie?
    Hmmm...

    Justin, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Writer R5

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:57:00 GMT, Justin <> wrote:

    >Writer R5 wrote on [16 Jan 2004 06:21:52 GMT]:
    >>
    >> Now on to this weeks new media reviews, which begins with a TV review of the
    >> upcoming History Channel Special, "Barbarians" and continues on with a few new
    >> DVD reviews too so here we go:

    >Did you figure out how to crosspost yet?

    Why would a spammer want to crosspost?

    Nomen Nescio, Jan 19, 2004