THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have a rather short update because I am working on some big titles
    that take more than a day to review so with Thanksgiving next week, there will
    not be a weekly update next week. Instead there will be a biweekly update the
    week after that will have two weeks worth of review listings. Please note that
    although there will be no weekly update next week, there will be regular daily
    updates before and after Thanksgiving so please do stop by the site often. Also
    I must ask that if you like the work I do here, please support GENRE ONLINE.NET
    by purchasing your holiday items and whatnot directly through the site's
    sponsor Amazon.com. Just click on a link on any of the reviews and you can
    navigate to whatever you want from there. This is the only way I can continue
    and as a one-man show. I work hard to provide as many media reviews as possible
    with no charge unlike some Pay Per View site so please support GENRE ONLINE.NET
    by purchasing items directly through the Amazon.com links found throughout the
    website. Thank you.

    Anyway, I have 5 new DVD reviews and 1 new TV review for this week so here we
    go:

    DVD Reviews:

    Naked Lunch: Special Edition Double-Disc Set: The Criterion Collection #220:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Naked_Lunch_DVD.html

    Once Upon A Time In The West: Special Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Once_Upon_A_Time_In_The_West_DVD.html

    Lara Croft - Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life: Special Collector's Edition:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Tomb_Rader_Cradle_Of_Life_DVD.html

    Star Blazers: The Bolar Wars: Series 3 - The Lost Episodes: Part VI:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Bolar_Wars_V6_DVD.html

    Be Forever Yamato:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Be_Forever_Yamato_DVD.html

    TV Review:

    Stealing Christmas: USA Network Original Movie:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Stealing_Christmas_USA.html

    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Nov 21, 2003