THIS WEEK @ GENRE ONLINE.NET!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Writer R5, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Writer R5

    Writer R5 Guest

    This week I have a mix of Sci-Fi and Fantasy media reviews beginning with my TV
    review of the Sci-Fi Channel's miniseries event "Battlestar Galactica" and
    continuing onward so enjoy!

    TV Reviews:

    Battlestar Galactica: Sci-Fi Channel Miniseries:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Battlestar_Galactica_SciFi_Miniseries_Review.html

    Battlestar Galactica: Sci-Fi Channel Miniseries Preview Photo Gallery:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Galactica_1_Sci-Fi.html

    Justice Leage: "Comfort And Joy": Cartoon Network Original Series Holiday
    Episode:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Justice_League_Comfort_Joy_Cartoon_Network.html

    DVD Reviews:

    X2: X-Men United: Widescreen:
    http://www.genreonline.net/X2_Widescreen_DVD.html

    Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Complete Sixth Season On DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/DS9_Season_6_DVD.html

    Hercules: The Legendary Journeys: Season Two DVD Box Set:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Hercules_Season_Two_DVD.html

    The Outer Limits: The Original Series: The Entire Second Season On DVD:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Outer_Limits_Season_2_DVD.html

    Marooned:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Marooned_DVD.html

    Multimedia Review:

    Gladius: Combined Multiplatform DVD-ROM Video Game Review:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Galdius_DVDROM.html

    Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

    GENRE ONLINE.NET
    The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera
    Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Nov 14, 2003